BY NONE

Candice R.
Huntington, WV
After reading the first few chapters, I honestly wasn't sure I even wanted to finish this book, but I kept going, and I'm glad I did. Dru's father gets turned into a zombie, and goes after her. In her defense she kills him before he gets a chance to kill her, leaving her alone in the "real" world. In this turmoil she is nearly forced to befriend Graves, a half Asian boy who makes his home anywhere he can find, and she inadvertently entwines their lives together as he is attacked and bitten. Throughout fighting off fiends and making new allies, Dru tries to find out who killed her father, and why someone wants her dead.

I realize in the synopsis there is supposed to be a love triangle, but this first book in the series doesn't really delve into a romance. There are nearly two or three instances where a reader can remotely see any romance between the characters, and even then it's a struggle. She hugs Graves a few times and has a small moment with Christophe, but that's as far as the romance goes. The cussing mentioned by others does grate on my nerves at times as GD is used on nearly every page. That could have been toned down some, but otherwise Strange Angels turned out to be a keeper! I can't wait for the next book to come out!
Anna H.
Graham, NC
One of my favorite books series! I initially borrowed this book from my cousin when I was 16 but they were so good I had to buy them for myself!
Caitlyn B.
This is a great book and makes you want to read all the other books. It consumes you in and makes you hungry for the next books.