BY AQUAGE

Launched by design house of Aquage, ultra-lightweight smoothing and straightening gel aligns and seals the cuticle to take naturally curly, premed or frizzy hair to silky, shiny and smooth clear. Silicone-based formula for blow-straight styling and thermal styling penetrates deep into the hair to lock moisture in and humidity out. see more...

Suzanna E.
Warren, OH
This is literally my favorite straightening product ever. I have thick, semi-curly long hair, and this non-sticky gel works great before drying with a round brush. It works perfectly especially when straightening in the damp spring weather. Straightening Ultra Gel by Aquage for Unisex - 1.5 oz Gel
Jennifer T.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is a staple in my beauty routine, so much so that I’m never without it! I have the largest size and smaller sizes for travel. I have course, curly hair and this straightening gel gives my hair (mainly my frizz) good control for an amazing blow out!