Straightening Coditioner - Coconut Acure Organics 8 oz Liquid uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY ACURE

Straightening Coditioner - Coconut 8 oz Liquid We encourage you to go Brazilian Well, brazilian keratin that is. Ultra-hydrating with marula oil and coconut water, it's perfect for frizzed, fried, frustrated, blown out, straightened, color treated,... see more...

Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I love the smell of this shampoo but I didnt notice that much of a difference in my hair. I do love that it doesnt have as much toxic chemicals like other name brands. This #greenbeauty product #natural skincare brand is very good, I love the quality. Straightening Coditioner - Coconut Acure Organics 8 oz Liquid
J M.
Ogden, UT
I use the skin care items and expected magic with the hair care items. Umm...sadly no. If you have fine thinner hair maybe but I have a crap ton of hair and this wasn't hanging. Sad day!
Frankie E.
Maplewood, MN
Love this conditioner. No need to spend tons of money on salon products when you can get even greater results with this product PLUS its good for you and non toxic! The ingredients not only work but are actually healing to your hair and the results are amazing. My hair feels silky soft and looks shiney! I've been able to cut down on the time I spend getting ready because my hair has been less frizzy more smooth after using this product. The only downside I can think of is the smell, it's very coconut and not my favorite. But the effects speak for themselves.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
Love this product I got it off of the Grove and I was pleasantly surprised I’ve never use this brand so I believe I’m going to be buying again because it makes my hair feels so soft and not so dry which is a big thing because I live in Florida haha