BeveragesCoffee & TeaSnapple
Straight Up Tea, Unsweetened Black Tea - 185 fl oz Glass Bottle

Straight Up Tea, Unsweetened Black Tea - 18.5 fl oz Glass Bottle

Drink

How bitter is this tea?
Start your review of Straight Up Tea, Unsweetened Black Tea - 18.5 fl oz Glass Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Tionne L.
Philadelphia, PA
Did not give the leafy taste I was looking for. Although I wasnt impressed, Id recommend it as a good beginner tea, taste wise.
Eileen M.
Jasper, GA
I dont know why but when im most thirsty this is what i want to drink . Its the best unsweetened tea i have had.
Erin F.
Brooklyn, NY
Maybe it's my love for strong black tea - but this tea is weak. Normally I drink Tejava for plain black tea, which is much stronger. I appreciate Snapple's effort to get away from the super sugary drink... But it's not quite there yet.
Jennifer L.
Pottsville
Great flavor. I enjoy that this doesn’t have any calories. Affordable but wish it came in packs of 6 and also would like it to come in decaf.
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
Tasty, refreshing and great with lunch. I like another brand better but my hubby prefers this one.
Josette F.
This is one of my favorite, go to teas. It tastes fantastic, perfectly brewed in my opinion and is priced just right.
Ginger W.
Roscoe, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
I love the balanced flavor of this tea. It's not too strong and doesn't taste watery like alot of unsweetened iced teas. I wish it was more available in the midwest for purchase. Coming from AZ where it was widely available I'm having a difficult time finding it in IL.
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
This unsweetened black tea tastes really good. I would purchase this again. Not bitter is refreshing.
Susan S.
Council Blfs, IA
Tea is such a good caffeine replacement for soda. So I tend to try lots of flavors and varieties. I'll admit, I bought this black tea by accident but I was pleasantly surprised. It's definitely got that dry tea aftertaste but it's still very refreshing.
Ali M.
Hillsborough, NJ
Simple and straightforward. Ready to drink and great for on the go! This is perfect for when you want that classic iced tea flavor without the brewing process.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...