BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerKilian
Straight To Heaven for Women by Travel Spray includes 1 Black Travel Spray with 4 Refills 4 x 25 oz

by Kilian

Straight To Heaven for Women by Kilian Travel Spray includes 1 Black Travel Spray with 4 Refills 4 x .25 oz sttheak1oz Real Fragrances at Unreal Prices at FragranceX.com. Shop over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Straight To Heaven for Women by Kilian Travel Spray includes 1 Black Travel Spray with 4 Refills 4 x .25 oz!
Craigers H.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Straight to Heaven is not only for women.. It's undeniably classic scent of lavender leaves you smelling like you just finished rolling in a field of the flower. Not in a overly feminine way of course. Lavender is known for its calming effect on the mind and body. This fragrance is amazing! I especially love the travel size with its cooler than cool metal flaçon. The top is magnetized so it will never get lost. The set comes with three refills so you never run out!
Leonicia B.
Beachwood, OH
This is a spicy boozy woody fragrance. This fragrance leans masculine on me. The three stars is because I can not wear this one. It's too masculine for me. Projection is moderate and longevity is moderate as well. This is gorgeous on men.
Jay G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One thing to note is that this is very much a unisex fragrance! I know plenty of women who dislike it. Depending on body chemistry, if you don’t get an appealing dry down, this may have a bit too woodsy a scent. While I absolutely love it & recommend trying it, I’d suggest a sample, even if you must buy an overpriced product online. It will save you quite a lot in the long run.
Nneka P.
Beautiful, long lasting fragrance. Scent lasts all day and reminiscent of the fragrances I found in Dubai
Thaina S.
The price is equivalent to the quality and uniqueness. Hard to describe but I just remember turning my head and chasing a lady down to ask what perfume she was using. It's that good.
Edwin M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have been wearing this fragrance for a little over five years and it has become a staple in my fragrance collection. I can't find anything quite like it anywhere else. I love this travel set because it has a really sturdy case and 4 atomizers that are refillable and pop into the case with ease.
Maura B.
This perfume is the one i reach for when i am feeling dark, moody and powerful. The sillage is moderate which is great for work, and the coconut plum musk lasts and lasts on my clothes for sometimes days afterwards which i love. I find it complex in that it has depth and power without being overpowering like alien or Calvin Klein obsession (ugh)
Whitney S.
Boca Raton, FL
OMG! This is my signature scent, actually I should say "our" cause my hubby wears it too so it's totally worth the money! It's a long lasting intoxicating smell. I can't even describe it but it's one of those fragrance that when someone is wearing it and walks by you just want to follow them. I love it
Alisa R.
New Castle, DE
I bought refills 4 times by now. Should I say more ?! It’s my favourite perfume. Interesting but not to complicated. Stays for long time. Not too overpowering. Absolutely love travel kit idea.
Tina A.
New Castle, DE
this is nish parfume ,it has very strange smell, you cant buy it until you will try it on your skin

Looking for your answer?