MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerKilian
Straight To Heaven for Women by Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 17 oz

Straight To Heaven for Women by Kilian Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 1.7 oz

by Kilian

Straight To Heaven for Women by Kilian Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 1.7 oz sth17edpw Real Fragrances at Unreal Prices at FragranceX.com. Shop over 15,000 brand name fragrances, skincare and cosmetics at up to 80% off retail prices. Free Shipping on...

has any one tried this?Looks like it smells awesome
Start your review of Straight To Heaven for Women by Kilian Eau De Parfum Refillable Spray 1.7 oz!
Melissa C.
London, ON
My favourite scent from killian. Straight to Heaven by Kilian is a woody scent with strong tones of patchouli, rum and spice. It also has just a touch of sweetness. The fragrance is built using dried fruits, rum, vanilla, nutmeg, amber, Virginia cedar, patchouli, jasmine and musk It’s such a sexy smell and just wearing it makes me feel more attractive. Great staying power from what I’ve experienced. It’s comparable in price to Tom ford perfumes! Highly recommend if you are into musky deep scents.
Edwin M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have been wearing this fragrance for a little over five years and it has become a staple in my fragrance collection. I can't find anything quite like it anywhere else.The coffret is beautiful, I've had a couple people point it out and ask questions as to what could live in that beautiful black box.
Hajah J.
Purchased at: Sephora
My husband loves cologne and he likes those high end colognes. I decided for his birthday to buy him, you guessed it, cologne to add to his collection. I think I had a gift card or something to Sephora so I was looking for something for him. I came across this cologne on Sephora’s website and it got good reviews. I had never smelled it and really took a shot in the dark ordering this. Kilian Kilian Straight to heaven white cristal by kilian for unisex - 1.7 Ounce edp spray (refillable), 1.7 Ounce But he really likes it and I also like it. This is definitely an evening cologne and for winter.
Michele G.
Oklahoma City, OK
If you haven't tried this scent, what are you waiting for? It is pricey, but oh so worth it. And now the Killian website takes Afterpay, so payments can be split into more manageable amounts. This scent is attention grabbing, but not in a Hollywood diva kind of way. You will be noticed; people will strike up conversations with you. I don't feel that this scent has an age limit or a specific time of the day that it should be worn. I've worn it to the office and to concerts. The character stays true and doesn't morph into something silly and overly sweet. The longevity of Straight to Heaven is amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...