Straight Talk Wireless uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.Straight Talk Wireless uploaded by Casandra K.Straight Talk Wireless uploaded by Raina R.

BY STRAIGHT TALK WIRELESS #7 in Wireless Service Providers

• Have you checked out Republic Wireless ?3 Answers
  • Is the unlimited data REALLY "unlimited"?16 Answers
  • Verizon is too expensive for me now so i’m looking to switch to t...1 Answers
Straight Talk Wireless
  • "I never really had a problem with my straight talk phones other than customer service doesn't speak very good English and is really annoying. " in 15 reviews
  • "I don't think I would ever be able to go back to another company like T-Mobile or Verizon because I'm so spoiled by the low cost for unlimited everything." in 5 reviews
Katlyn L.
Straight talk customer service sucks! They have taken money from me twice and I never received refunds. They can barley understand English when you call and do not care about your needs. Worst phone company ever!!
Holly H.
De Witt, MO
I bought my two youngest kids a Straight Talk Rebel 2 for Christmas. My parents have Straight Talk and they can get out pretty much anywhere. The phones was regularly $59 and I got them for $19. That was during Cyber Week. I'm so excited to give it to them. They have been begging for a phone for a long time.
Latasha P.
opelika, AL
Techie Expert Level 2
I've been with straight talk for 5 years and I have no complaints about it love my unlimited text and talk and unlimited data don't have to pay extra for data when it runs out never than so I will be with them more years to come.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
I have this phone service and it’s great if you don’t want to be in a contract. The only con is that you don’t get phone upgrades every year or so. It’s very affordable in my opinion and would for sure recommend.
adrian m.
Saint Elmo, IL
I switched to Straight Talk after being with AT&T for over 6 years, and it was the best switch I ever made... Not only is it cheaper, I get great reception, excellent customer service, and an unlimited package.. I did have some trouble making the initial switch because I did the BYOP (bring your own phone).. I had to wait for over 3 weeks to get my phone activated because the first 2 sim cards that were sent to me, for some reason, were defective.. I had asked for a month of free service because of their problems, but that didn't happen.. (hey, cant blame me for trying) It was definitely worth the wait.. I now love my cell service and recommend it to anyone wanting to save money on their phone plan..
Lyndee H.
This company is okay at best. They rip you off with international talk time cards giving you less time than you paid for. They play games and will give you the correct amount of time one time and then not the correct amount the next. If you contact customer service they aren't much help. They also rip you off when it comes to the rewards program. They offer you deals that are free if found elsewhere on the net but they take reward points away from you for just LOOKING at the deals...
Kristie A.
Techie Expert Level 1
I used  Straight Talk Wireless for five years and I should of never changed companies. I had my phone for six months and dropped it. My screen was shattered and it was my fault. I called customer service and they replaced my phone for free. It was only $45 a month for unlimited talk and text and 5gb of high speed data. I never dropped calls and the data was actually really fast. I plan on changing back to Straight Talk Wireless next month.
Crystal F.
Straight talk is the absolute pre paid service. For $45 a month you get unlimited talk and text and 5gb of 4glte Internet and unlimited reduced speed Internet if and when you use that data up. I live in a spot that usually can't pick up service or get spotty reception with other providers, but get excellent reception not only at my house, but even in the middle of nowhere. The most amazing thing about straight talk is the your bring your own phone program. You can bring use any unlocked phone on their program.
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I have Straight Talk Unlimited Talk, Text, Data and I love it! It's only $45 per month plus tax and they have decent phones. I have the Samsung G or S3 which is a wonderful phone. In our area they work off the Verizon towers which has major coverage. Straight Talk doesn't have it's own towers but works off either Verizon or ATT towers to my understanding. The billing is wonderful and you can do it all on the computer. You can pay now and have them not activate the payment until your due date so that your month isn't cut short. Now, they have terrible customer service. I've had to interact with them quite a lot because the first phone I got with them was an AT&T service area phone which they were not aware no longer worked in our area and I was shipped so many sim cards and was without service, so I had to take the phone back to Walmart during my 14 day window to get my money back. Then I ordered a cheap phone from Walmart which ended up being a piece of junk which was not Straight Talk's fault. I went ahead and bought the phone of my dreams because they had marked the price down and called and had them activate that. When they told me where to send the junk phone which was under warranty for repair, I just had a sneaking suspicion that they would activate that phone and take my Samsung out of service. I made it a point to write a big letter asking them to not take my current phone out of service while working on that one and that I didn't want that kind back if there was an option of anything else. Well, one day I realized I hadn't received any text messages, so I tried to send a couple of text messages and they failed. I tried to use the phone and it was out of service. I nicely told the person at the call center who answered that she would want to transfer me to whoever handled angry customers because I was one. She handed me off to her supervisor who was not technically inclined and I spoke with him until I finally told him after spending 13 years in the wireless industry I wanted to talk to someone who could speak and understand my language. He then transferred me to his boss. She knew exactly what I was talking about and got it all fixed in a matter of about 5 minutes plus gave me one extra day onto my service. The phones are good, the service for the phones working is great, but their customer service needs me to train them!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I have always had great service with Straighttalk. I have been using this service for around 6.5 years now and really like it. I only pay $45 a month and automatically renews. Phones can vary I currently have a pretty basic Motorola with them and its ok but it tends to have connection problems and wont send texts right away. Otherwise Straight Talk is good maybe just a few connection issues but they are always seeking improvement.
Alexus L.
new goshen, IN
Is the unlimited data REALLY "unlimited"?
Hannah J.
Wendell, NC
Has anyone used their bring your own phone program? If so, how is it and how does it work?
Stacy r.
Long Beach , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Can you make calls out of state ? And if do is it more?
Elizabeth F.
Waynesburg, PA
Anyone else ever get the "Your allotted high speed data has been reached?" Super annoying.
Ivori M.
Hewitt, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
Have you checked out Republic Wireless ?