Straight Talk Samsung Prepaid Galaxy GRAND Prime LTE S920C Smartphone uploaded by Victoria W.Straight Talk Samsung Prepaid Galaxy GRAND Prime LTE S920C Smartphone uploaded by david h.

BY STRAIGHT TALK

Victoria W.
Louisville, TN
I have been very satisfied with my purchase of this phone. This phone does everything I need and want it to and has never had any issues. Straight Talk service is great! The camera on this phone is great, especially the front facing. If you want a galaxy but don't want to spend as much on a brand new model, I highly recommend this model.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
My husband has one of these through T-Mobile on a payment plan and while it's overall an okay phone, he has had issues with the microphone working. In order to replace it we have to pay the insurance even though it's been happening since day one.
Katelynn J.
Samsung was always my go to phone before iPhone it's a pretty ok model I wan you get what you pay for it always worked fine so it was ok really definitely a go to before an iphone
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I've had this phone over a year and even after countless accidents of being dropped on the ground accidentally put on a counter where it got wet from a spill still works great when I bought mine it just came out so was more expensive then now but I would recommend this phone and worth every penny I spent. Love Samsung great phones
Brooke K.
Anamosa, IA
My husband and I were looking for new phones because we were long over due for new ones. I'm really hard on my phone and drop it alot. We came across the Samsung Galaxy grand prime & looked at reviews /features of it. Not only do we love our phones but they were very affordable and I haven't had any problems.
Taylor D.
I have had this phone for over year ago and a half and I would, first off, like to say that the camera quality is not good. The phone is kinda lacking sometimes in my opinion. I am personality unhappy with the speed of this phone, the quality of the camera and the limited amount of storage. Overall, the phone is alright. You can access all of your games and take pictures, surf the web, etc. But I think it is slightly lacking in certain areas. But for the price, you kinda can't beat it. Overall, its a decent phone for a good price, just simply lacking in minor spots.
david h.
I love this phone it goes so fast it takes great pictures and has great quality it's makes everything easy for me and simple is everything and I dropped it in water on the road no scratches and worked fine.
Teddi B.
Lakeland, FL
I just got the Samsung Galaxy grand prime a couple of days ago and I really love it. I love the big screen on the phone and I also love the camera on it to. And the price of this phone is really good. I got this phone for about $189. this is a awesome phone.
Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
This is an excellent phone for the price range it's in (around $300), it's a steal really. The touch screen pad works well, camera is decent and the battery does last all day and then some if you have full charge. I took off one star because it takes forever for the phone to charge though.
Katrina M.
This phone is awesome and fairly priced. I would definitely recommend this to others. Camera is awesome and the ability to switch back and forth between apps is also awesome.
Christina M.
lancaster, KY
Is this a good smart phone?