BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Straight Sexy Hair Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes damaged hair while delivering revolutionary styling-infused agents and conditioning ingredients to help create straight, smooth hair. see more...

Heather B.
Eagle grove, IA
I used to use this shampoo when I preferred to keep my hair straight. It definitely helped my blow out process, making it less work for me blow my hair straight. Good product for straight hair and still works if you’re planning on curling. I feel like it keeps it nice and sleek.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Emma C.
Ardmore
This brand is my favorite of all shampoos. Yet are great for oily hair because it leave it feeling Clean. It doesn’t weigh your hair down at all and leave it very Volumeous
Hailey L.
Flomaton, AL
I am a it fan of sexy hair products. I have extremely long and more coarse hair and this shampoo is a good fit. It lathers pretty well and helps with my oily scalp the product is rather pricey and I usually only buy it when it's on sale.
Cherish T.
This shampoo I purchased at a hair salon. It was rather expensive. I think that it is comparable to less expensive shampoos and slightly overpriced because of the name
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Haley C.
Brook park, OH
In love with this shampoo, I will always make sure I have a bottle of this. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling great. Doesn't leave my scalp itchy like some shampoos. Great right before I blow dry and flat iron my hair.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Nicole i.
This really helps keep my hair straight and it smells amazing. It tends to get less frizzy throughout the day and doesn't dry my scalp like other products sometimes do. They are a little pricey but will buy when I can afford it.
Emily G.
Merced, CA
Hair happiness in a bottle, excellent my boyfriend actually took my bottle home with him because he loved it too the scent is addicting too it smells amazing and the feeling Is so clean
Deena A.
Sunrise, FL
Is this good for colored hair?
Rebecca F.
Athens, AL
Does this weigh your hair down? I have fine hair but it gets frizzy..I want to control that but not weigh it down