Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner

by Mane 'n Tail

An exclusive original, highly concentrated formula with a unique action that helps to maintain and achieve longer, healthier-looking hair. The Original Mane 'n Tail® Conditioner can be used as a leave-in or rinse-out based on hair type and desired look. Results can be seen after one application.

How long did it take for you to notice this product working for you?
Start your review of Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Moisturizer-Texturizer Conditioner!
Princeton, IA
I love this conditioner. It is the only one that works for me (plus you can get it in cheaper bigger bottles in the pet isle - SCORE!) It is perfect for strong, long, healthy hair, and it doesn't make your hair oily. You could go up to a week without washing your hair if you truly desired after using this, it leaves your hair healthy, not oily.
San Diego, CA
I’ve always struggled to find a conditioner that I love and want to repurchase. After trying so many different conditioners, I decided to try this one. It’s get the largest size bottle. It’s a huge bottle and you get a ton of product that lasts a long time. Most of the time I have to style my hair because my waves dry frizzy and not very manageable. After using this, my hair naturally dries soft and shiny and my waves look great! You can also use this as a leave in conditioner, which I also love doing! I’ve learned to use it sparingly this way though because if I use too much, my hair gets greasy much quicker than normal. Such a good buy!!
San Marcos , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used to use this stuff like there was no tomorrow. I loved this conditioner. It makes my hair grow and feel stronger. Lately, it has been making my hair super oily and dry. I think they changed the formula :( If your hair is not prone to oiliness then this conditioner will be perfect for you! The price is honestly not bad. It last forever.
Denver, CO
This conditioner definitely does a good job hydrating my hair and keeping it soft. I would highly recommend it to people with dry hair because it always brings my hair back to life! It's pretty affordable and you get the most for your money! Would highly recommend.
Stockton, CA
I haven’t gotten to use mane n tail in a while but i LOVE this product. i’m not sure if it’s good for color treated hair, i haven’t used it since i dyed my hair. seeing how much you get in the bottle it’s actually really cheap. Which means it’s perfect for me loll
Mentor, OH
This conditioner helps deep condition my hair. Mane 'n Tail and Body The Original Conditioner has a wonderful minty sent to it which lasts even after styling. I prefer this conditioner over other brands because of the strength it gives to my hair
Tracy, Ca
Love that this brand can be found at more than a few places in my town. It’s priced well. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling too slick and doesn’t weigh my hair down. Definite will purchase again or something from the mane n tail brand.
I used this in combination with the mane n’ tail shampoo and absolutely loved it! My hair always felt so soft and looked so shiny at least until my next wash but sometimes even longer!
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this conditioner. I truly did see a difference in the health of my Jaír when I started to use it. My hair became thicker, shinier, and longer. It is affordable. I would purchase again, and i recommend this to everyone.
Fayetteville, GA
This conditioner works great. It makes my hair brushable and leaves it soft. My husband and I buy this often. The only reason I docked a point was the smell, I'm not a huge fan. But it does its job.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...