Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Herbal Essentials™ Conditioner 12 fl. oz. Bottle

BY MANE 'N TAIL

The Herbal Essentials System is natural blend of herbs selected to nourish and condition hair and scalp providing more body, silky softness and shine. Moisturizes and conditions, leaves hair shiny, silky and healthy looking Formulated with natural herbs and olive oil complex; nourishes, strengthens and fortifies from root to tip Micro enriched proteins help prevent breakage, frizz and split ends Safe for colored, permed, relaxed and chemically treated hair   For details call   Made & Distributed In The USA   Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Straight Arrow Products Inc and are not a licensed retailer of Straight Arrow Products Inc. Straight Arrow Products Inc guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorize see more...

Hannah C.
Carlsbad
I couldn’t even say anything bad about mane n tail. It makes healthy hair and it’s affordable. I swear it’s part of the reason my hair grows! I love this stuff. It’s honestly amazing.
Yeshorra F.
Southaven, MS
This product is excellent for strengthening and condition hair. The only downfall is that it does not leave my hair soft. It feels as if it has nourished the strands, but that's it. I will still continue to use it because I know its making my hair stronger.
Paige N.
Hurricane, WV
Not only is Mane & Tail great for horses, it's great for girls with thicker hair. The addition of olive oil gives my coarse hair a super kick of softness.
Zahira M.
Queens Vlg, NY
Just like the shampoo, this conditioner is Ah-Maz-Ing!! Honesty, the secret to my soft silky hair is right here. That's all I have to say. Loovvee !!
Ariel M.
Indian Trail, NC
Not only do I like the fact that this product makes my hair grow really fasts I like that it keeps it hydrated no matter what the weather is like.
Libby G.
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair looking so shiny and healthy it has a nice scent to it and is safe to use on treated hair. I have used lots of conditioners before and this is my favourite!!
kami C.
London, ON
Such a great conditioning product. Myself and my daughter have very thin hair and conditioner usually just makes our hair look greasy, this however does not. It’s not heavy, or heavily scented and it works amazingly
Amanda S.
Hawkesbury , ON
Amazing smell leaves my hair feeling softer then ever before. Also helps to strengthen for growth to be better. I have a dry scalp and this works wonders.
Sierra B.
Does this make hair greasy?

back