Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Detangler 355 mL Pump

by Mane 'n Tail

Now you can discover the secret behind luxuriously silky, healthy hair. Our exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and helps eliminate tangles and the appearance of dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits. Your hair becomes easily manageable with a rich and luxurious shine. Mane 'n Tail® Detangler, the solution for hard to comb hair.

[product:mane-n-tail-detangler-12-oz-spray-bottle] does this brand actually work? I've been super iffy about using it.
So this helps detangle and grow your hair? Also adds volume?
Start your review of Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Detangler 355 mL Pump!
How would you rate this product?
Garden Grove, CA
I like this product. It smells good, sprays really evenly and detangles my hair pretty quick! I have super curly hair so the back/underneath part of my hair gets really tangled and I use this with my denam brush before I shampoo and condition.
Pinson, AL
My hair is super long and very thick and tangles very easily. This is the best detangler I've ever for used but could also use to some improvements for thicker hair Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Detangler 355 mL Pump
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I just had a baby so my hair is a mess right now. No matter what I use before, during, or after a shower. This detangler at least helps a little when trying to brush my wet hair. Doesn't have the greatest smell though. I would recommend it but i probably won't purchase it again.
Works fantastic love using it after I get out of the shower and want to get the knots out. I also use this on the little girl I babysit. Makes getting tangles out super quick and last forever. Found this at my local ross dress for leas for 3.99 dollars what a steal
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
So my hair has been extra knotty and dry lately so not only do I need oil and leave in conditioner. I need a detangler, this one was online and I remember my mom used to sell the shampoo at her salon. So far I like it .
Grand Island, NY
This product has become an absolute residential in my everyday routine! It is super hydrating and gets all of my tangled out! I find it makes my hair super smooth when I also use conditioner in the shower!
I have used this product for many years . Since I was young. I stopped for a while when I found wen but it's my go to when I cant afford the wen! It makes my hair shine. I have very course hair and this is one of the only products that can tame my hair
I use this right before I blow dry my hair and it helps with tangles & breakage and doesn’t leave me hair sticky or gross crunchy residue. It smoothed and just overall helps. I’m satisfied.
Randleman, NC
I love this detangler. Back in 4th grade I had a huge spot in my hair that was worse than a rat's nest of tangles, because I accidentally got concrete in it, so my mom and I went down to Sally's Beauty Supply and told them about what happened and they told us to get this stuff to try. It didn't work right away, but after months of using it my hair finally became untangled. This stuff really does work well. I highly recommend this product if you have tangles In your hair, even of they're not as extreme as what mine was.
New York
I basically bathed in this all of college. I have long to-my-butt length hair. A lot of hair. And it gets so tangly, but this stuff was an absolute lifesaver for me. I got very sick in college (like could barely walk sick) but was unable to upkeep my hair, and this stuff kept me from having to cut all my hair off and start over, because it kept it from getting matted and gross. Highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mequon, WI
2 years ago
Mane 'n Tail does this brand actually work? I've been super iffy about using it.