Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Color Protect Shampoo

by Mane 'n Tail

Color Protect Shampoo...Discover the Secret.Gentle cleansing helps maintain color while providing hair with more body, shine and silky softness. The results will speak for themselves!• Advanced color hold system with antioxidants/UV filter for maximum color hold and vibrancy• Exclusive micro-enriched proteins nourish and strengthen • Essential oils nourish and revitalize hair and scalp• Detangles and moisturizes leaving a silky, full bodied feel

Anyone else use this product, if so what do you think of their shampoos and conditioners?
Does this really works great?
Start your review of Straight Arrow® The Original Mane 'n Tail® Color Protect Shampoo!
A little goes a long way because thus stuff is super thick. It has a nice almost minty scent. Lathers thick and it's not always easy to get out of the bottle without it sliding right out of your hands and into the water. For the price it's worth a try.
Bristol
This shampoo makes me hair feel soft and smooth. It lathers nicely and goes on the hair easily. It leaves no residue on your hair or scalp. This product leaves hair shiny and healthy. I’ve also noticed my hair growing much faster while using this product. 10/10 would buy over and over.
Ferdinand, IN
I have been using this for about a month and my color hasn’t faded yet! My hair is naturally greasy and this isn’t the best for greasy hair but I have used their Mane 'n Tail and Body Shampoo for Shiny, Manageable Hair 12.0 fl oz(pack of 4) and I can last up to 3 days without washing my hair again with that. They all have great scents and are much more affordable. Ever since I made the switch to only Mane ‘N Tail my hair has been far healthier and growing faster. I have less fallout and almost no split ends.
This is a great shampoo! My hair grows so quickly from using it, even my husband notices it. It smells good, cleans well and give my hair a good flow. I wish it has a pump style because it is a little bulky to squeeze the shampoo out of the bottle. Other than that, definitely gonna buy it again.
Arkadelphia , AR
Love this! Smells good, keeps my hair clean without harsh chemicals. Doesn’t break out my scalp. Has really helped lock moisture in my hair and has helped keep it healthy and long.
Woodbridge, VA
I was a little iffy about Mane n Tail at first just because I thought maybe it was overhyped. But this shampoo is so great, it cleanses and has noticeably strengthened my hair. It has a great scent to it too. And it’s gentle enough to not irritate my skin or anything.
Richmond, VA
If you’ve tried the original mane n tail shampoo and appreciate its volumizing shine but want a color safe option, this shampoo is great. It smells AMAZING and is a bit more moisturizing but is consistent with all the other mane n tail products which are great for fine and oily hair types. I wouldn’t reccomend for thicker hair.
Keizer, OR
I love Mane and Tail! I use it on my horses as well as myself. It’s a great value as well as has dual purposes. I’ve started getting the ones more geared towards the humans over horses. I just caution using too much because it lathers like crazy.
Queens Vlg, NY
I absolutely love anything mane n tail. I saw a YouTube video, when I was trying to grow my hair, and it really really worked. Since then I haven't looked back, I like having long hair and not only does it help your hair grow but it keeps it healthy and soft! Highly recommend
Royalton, KY
LOVE MY MANE N TAIL! I obviously don't know what I'd do without it! I had helped my hair in so many ways.. it's growed so much since I started using it! Helped the damage to my hair. Is so good for dry and oily scalp! I would recommend this protect to anyone!