Straight Arrow® Original Mane 'n Tail® Maximum Strength Herbal-Gro™ Hair Styling and Conditioning 156g Jar uploaded by Amber T.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Maximum Strength Herbal-Gro is an advanced herbal styling and conditioning solution. see more...

• I have a very hard time growing my hair out. Does this pr...1 Answers
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Mane and tail products are my go to when my hair is feeling rough and I need to get it feeling good again. This product works fantastic and always leaves my hair feeling fresh and silky!
Mia V.
This keeps my hair really moisturized for up to three days! I've noticed a lot of products make your hair feel nice for a little or maybe for the day, but this product has my hair feeling nice for days. I don't feel like I have to keep adding product every day when I use this.
Amber T.
St, ON
I want to grow my hair long and strong this year. I'd used Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner before and loved them. I got this to test out and it definitely does what it says! My hair was much stronger after one use. I personally wouldn't just leave it on after a normal wash because it's so thick and greasy. I leave it on overnight and shower in the morning.
Pacie K.
I have a very hard time growing my hair out. Does this product work, and how quickly will I see results?