Straight Arrow® Mane 'n Tail® Olive Oil Complex Herbal Gro Shampoo 27.05 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by sa’jiyah H.

BY MANE 'N TAIL

Herbal Gro ShampooThe Herbal Gro System provides healthy hair results with an exclusive natural blend of herbs that nourish and condition hair and scalp. From the moment you start to wash until you finish and style. Herbal Gro technology results in more body, silky softness and shine; providing a newer, healthier look and feel. The results will speak for themselves! see more...

Katy W.
Farmersville
I know most of you who read this are turning up your noses at such a low-brow, inexpensive shampoo. Most women who use a site like this wouldn’t be caught dead using this peasant’s product. Well I have to tell you, I have used Paul Mitchell Awapuhi & Ginger, Pureology, Redken, Davines and Biolage. All high end stuff, and I love this cheap shampoo the best out of all. I alternate this with OGX Coconut Milk shampoo, and I could not be happier with it. It is color safe, smells good with a nice, pale green, creamy consistency. It cleans without leaving your hair stripped and “squeaky clean”, and your hair drys soft and shiny.

Don’t be a snob, but this “cheap” shampoo and try it, even if you are too embarrassed to tell anyone you use it.
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe
Okay.. so my hair was falling out SO BAD! So bad that my boyfriend had to clean our drain out every two weeks like clock work because our drain would literally stop up and not drain! Okay, so my hair dresser told me to try this because Biotin is really just not that great as every says it is! I tried this and the second time I washed my hair with it my hair stopped falling out. Literally no more hair fall out! I love you so much, Mane and Tail! Thank you for making my hair thick again and making my feel confident to again!! Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Shampoo 12 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle
Molly L.
United States
I like how hydrating this shampoo is, but I would prefer something more natural. When I use it with the conditioner, my natural curls come out and my hair is hydrated.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
I love the scent of the shampoo, and it is actually very creamy. I think it does a good job of cleaning my hair without stripping it of the Oils. Sometimes I have to shampoo twice if I am feeling particularly oily, but that doesn't always happen
Crystalyn Z.
Yonkers, NY
I really loved this product a lot. I didn't really like the smell and it lingered around all day. This doesn't compare to any other product I've used. This shampoo really helped my hair grow at a fast rate.
Makayla D.
217 Spike Island Road Osceola mills PA 16666
Absolutely love Mane n' tail one of my favorite shampoos by far. Smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling so very soft. Would definitely recommend there products to anyone. One very SATISFIED CUSTOMER! 😀