Straight Arrow® Mane 'n Tail® Olive Oil Complex Herbal Gro Conditioner

by Mane 'n Tail

Herbal Gro ConditionerThe Herbal Gro System provides healthy hair results with an exclusive natural blend of herbs that nourish and condition hair and scalp. From the moment you start to wash until you finish and style. Herbal Gro technology results in more body, silky softness and shine; providing a newer, healthier look and feel. The results will speak for themselves!

Do they sale this anywhere ?
Start your review of Straight Arrow® Mane 'n Tail® Olive Oil Complex Herbal Gro Conditioner!
Pompton Lakes , NJ
Love this conditioner as well as the shampoo. I use it everyday and it helps my hair stay shiny, soft, and smooth. The big bottle lasts forever and it’s not too expensive! I have bought this product a million times
Brunette / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Wavy, Curly
Straight Arrow® Mane 'n Tail® Olive Oil Complex Herbal Gro Conditioner uploaded by Stephany J.
Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Olive Oil Complex Conditioner - I truly enjoy this product. It gets my natural hair clean without stripping my strands. A little conditioner goes a long way!! This conditioner also has slip for detangling so that is always a plus.
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Kinky, Coarse, Thick
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this conditioner! I have definitely noticed an increase in hair growth and my hair is just more healthy and soft overall. The scent is nice and light, not overpowering. The bottle is huge and it only costs around $6. Great product!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Dryness, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Virden, IL
Don’t let the price hit your snob-meter and pass it up without trying it. It may be cheap, but the results bely the price. It is fine for colored hair, and leaves your hair soft, silky and shiny. I love it and will continue using it, alternating with my OGX Coconut Milk products, as I have for a long time.
Strawberry Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Pooler , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
You can’t go wrong with this conditioner . Just like the shampoo , it is perfect balance for the hair . The scent is good . I would recommend this for all hair types . If you’re looking for a budget product this is for you !
Black / Curls, Heat Protection, Straightening / Normal, Thick
Los Angeles
Straight Arrow® Mane 'n Tail® Olive Oil Complex Herbal Gro Conditioner uploaded by Amira N.
This is something new on the shelves I found at CVS. I love that they came out with this line and the scent is amazing. Mane n Tail has been in my hair care routine for as long as I could remember. So this was a surpise!
Black / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Cincinnati, OH
What can I say about this product this product is horrible it makes your hair hard and crunchy is no way that this is conditioner I do not like mane and tail products is just they do not work for my hair I am natural and they just don't work
Black / Frizz / Curly, Thick