Stove Top Traditional Sage Stuffing Mix 6 oz uploaded by Michele S.

BY STOVE TOP #3 in Stuffing

Find prepared appetizers, meals and sides at Target.com! Stove top traditional sage stuffing mix 6 oz see more...

• Love Stovetop stuffing but never used this one with Sage. Does is h...1 Answers
  • This is my favorite recipe from stove top. Does anyone know where t...4 Answers
  • Will this taste like stuffing made from scratch? Will it have a lot...1 Answers
Angel C.
Angel C.
Stove Top is a quick way to serve stuffing when you just don't have time to fix it from scratch. I love that Stove Top offers so many flavors. The Sage Stuffing is so tasty and very good. I love that I can make this in the microwave instead of having to spend hours prepping and baking traditional stuffing. Thank you Stove Top for making my life easier in the kitchen!!
Carol T.
Carol T.
Stove Top Traditional Sage Stuffing Mix is found on our table at Thanksgiving. It is easy to make and has a nice flavor. It is not mushy. You can find this stuffing at a great price around Thanksgiving . They also offer coupons. Stove Top Traditional Sage Stuffing Mix will make a nice side dish for Thanksgiving. They do offer other flavors you made like.
Quinn M.
Quinn M.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuffing can go with any meal or dish! Not only does it have a great earthy flavor that is expected from a great stuffing, but is easy to cook, as well! All you have to do is boil water and poor the stuffing in and you're ready to eat. If you need a side in a hurry or just love the comfort of earthy flavors, this stuffing is the go-to!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Sage- My all time favorite stove-top.....I'm always hunting through all the stores in search of sage, but it is rare when I find it. Something about it, makes it the best flavor....must be the SAGE! I don't know, but id rather the sage over any other box, but since it is hard to find I end up going with turkey or other normal flavors.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Anamosa, IA
Can't go wrong with stovetop stuffing! It is a staple in our house for comfort food. We cook chicken then add cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies and cooked stuffing. Top with cheese and bake - comfort food at its finest! Always staisfied with stove top no matter if its on its own or mixed in with other things, never over priced
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
This is my go-to stuff and when it comes to making stuffing for Thanksgiving I actually do not use the stuffing in the turkey instead of using regular water I use some drippings from the turkey to make the stuffing and it tastes so much better I would highly recommend this particular brand of stuffing that was to any others
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
I can't understand how this could get less than all five stars. This is a family favorite that everyone sneaks extra portions and seconds. I've made homemade stuffing but nothing compares to Stove Top stuffing! We've accidentally tried other types of Stove Top and they are all great! would recommend!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kansas City, KS
I have only recently (last 3-4 years) started to enjoy stuffing but this is the ONLY kind I ever buy. It's great because you just boil water, toss it in, and let it do it's thing while you finish cooking the rest of the meal. Always has great flavor and its REALLY difficult to mess up.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
This is the best stuffing. I add finely diced onion and celery and saute for a bit first. If you want it really hearty and flavorful add 1/2 pound of browned ground beef to it. Just brown the hamburger and onion and celery altogether then add the chicken broth and stuffing to it.
Julia V.
Julia V.
Kirkwood, MO
I'm guilty of buying this out of season. It is so good and simple! Obviously it doesn't have the appeal of using quality croutons to make it but who cares its delicious! You can easily flavor it to match what your main dish is (or you can eat it alone from the pot like I do :D)
Amber D.
Amber D.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite recipe from stove top. Does anyone know where this is sold? It's hard to find!
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
Will this taste like stuffing made from scratch? Will it have a lot of flavor?
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Love Stovetop stuffing but never used this one with Sage. Does is have an over abundant flavor of sage? I feel like sage can be super over powering.