BY STOVE TOP #1 in Stuffing

• Are you a fan of Stove Top stuffing?2 Answers
  • Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey Stove Top Stuffing for Tur...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer chicken or turkey stovetop?58 Answers
Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey
  • "This is the best stuffing we make this all year round for a side dish it is good and very easy to make u guve it a A+++++" in 34 reviews
  • "It tastes just as good as some of the best home made stuffing I've had - and it tasted better than the home made stuffing a relative sent us around the same time we made this." in 24 reviews
  • "My whole family loved it - and I have to honestly admit it's better than the multi-generational stuffing recipe I've been making for years (which is really really good too) From this point forward I will be serving Stove Top dressing at all turkey dinners!" in 13 reviews
  • "I've used it in as a great subsitute for things that call for bread crumbs, such as meatballs, breading on pork chops, chicken." in 11 reviews
  • "I love stuffing and Stovetop does a really good job of providing a stuffing that is quick to make and is spiced correctly." in 11 reviews
monica o.
Lompoc, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Made alone I probably wouldn’t enjoy but after I add in (sausage, apples, onions celery, broth etc.) my ingredients it works out well for a great tasting stuffing.
Molly P.
What is there not to love? My family and I been buying this product for years especially on Thanksgiving Day. It saves us some time to prep other meals and not only that it have lots of flavor that you really don't need to add anything to it but I do like to mix it with some carrots, celery, potatoes, etc. A good side dish.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Review for: Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Turkey Twin Pack - 2 CT more...
My most favorite stuffing. So flavorful. Not salty like some other brands. Also a great price. And an awesome flavor! Always on our holiday tables! I use chicken, pork and herb also. And I use in many recipes, like turkey burgers!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
This is the only brand my mom has ever used so I continue on using it! It is not exactly the highest quality ingredients, but the price is great and it is super easy to make as long as you follow the instructions. Recommended for easy, basic but yummy stuffing.
Renee S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Turkey Twin Pack - 2 CT more...
I love stuffing and this is such an easy thing to make. You literally cannot mess this up. It tastes great by itself and you can make really yummy casseroles. Is it bad I like this better than “homemade” stuffing?
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Other than my grandma’s homemade stuffing; this brand is my favorite. I love that it comes in a few different flavors to pair with whichever meat you are having. The only con I have is that you have to be careful making/ cooking it, because sometimes it can end up being too mushy.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Turkey Twin Pack - 2 CT more...
Now look. I make my stuffing for Thanksgiving from scratch. You just have to, per tradition. But stovetop is where it's at. It takes maybe 5 minutes tops, is absolutely chock full of flavor and savory goodness, and it's so fluffy. Ignore the sodium content. Just drink a boat load of water in preparation. But I could easily eat an entire box of this. For a quick alternative to homemade stuffing, I'd definitely recommend this!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a stove top stuffing fan. Just no. But my husband likes it.
It is easy and quick to make.
And a box is very cheap at my local grocer. I see boxes on sale for a $1 all the time. So it's cheap too.
I recommend to everyone to at least try it.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Review for: Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix Turkey Twin Pack - 2 CT more...
This stuffing is classic with great flavor. I have eaten it plain and other times I have doctored it up with apples, cranberries and sausage or other combinations. It works every time!
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
For boxed (not homemade) this stuffing isn’t too bad. It’s super easy to make and does the job pretty well. Obviously, I’d prefer homemade on Thanksgiving but in a pinch, this is perfect.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Do you prefer chicken or turkey stovetop?
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
Do you use Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Thanksgiving?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
What do you cook with stove top?
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else use Stove Top stuffing to make meatloaf? A pound of ground meat, an egg, a box of stuffing, and water. It's so good!
Jessica B.
Stove Top Stuffing Mix is pretty much a great addition to ANY meal, Agree or Disagree?

Amazon