BY STOVE TOP #1 in Stuffing

• Are you a fan of Stove Top stuffing?2 Answers
  • Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey Stove Top Stuffing for Tur...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer chicken or turkey stovetop?58 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This is the best stuffing we make this all year round for a side dish it is good and very easy to make u guve it a A+++++" in 34 reviews
  • "It tastes just as good as some of the best home made stuffing I've had - and it tasted better than the home made stuffing a relative sent us around the same time we made this." in 24 reviews
  • "My whole family loved it - and I have to honestly admit it's better than the multi-generational stuffing recipe I've been making for years (which is really really good too) From this point forward I will be serving Stove Top dressing at all turkey dinners!" in 13 reviews
  • "I've used it in as a great subsitute for things that call for bread crumbs, such as meatballs, breading on pork chops, chicken." in 11 reviews
  • "I love stuffing and Stovetop does a really good job of providing a stuffing that is quick to make and is spiced correctly." in 11 reviews
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
This product is nostalgic for me; my mom made this every year for the Holidays so naturally, it tastes like home to me. Not exactly the highest quality ingredients, but the price is great and it is super easy to make - pretty much fail-proof as long as you follow the instructions. Recommended for easy, basic but yummy stuffing.
Molly P.
Review for: Turkey more...
What is there not to love? My family and I been buying this product for years especially on Thanksgiving Day. It saves us some time to prep other meals and not only that it have lots of flavor that you really don't need to add anything to it but I do like to mix it with some carrots, celery, potatoes, etc. A good side dish.
Melinda V.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Turkey more...
Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey This is my family's favorite stuffing mix. I've tried other stuffing mixes and they just don't taste the same. There's just something about the taste in the herbs and spices, that makes it the best to me.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Review for: For Chicken Lower Sodium more...
This is the only brand my mom has ever used so I continue on using it! It is not exactly the highest quality ingredients, but the price is great and it is super easy to make as long as you follow the instructions. Recommended for easy, basic but yummy stuffing.
Karly H.
Redondo Beach, CA
The best boxed stuffing available! I should know, I'm a chef! The flavors are perfect to serve paired with almost anything! I especially enjoy this on my famous thanksgiving sandwich with roast chicken breast, yams, STOVE TOP stuffing and cranberry sauce. Even when you prepare it in the microwave, it still comes out perfectly. I rarely find products that are just as good in the microwave as they are on the range. Grab a box and keep it handy for all those leftovers you have.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Other than my grandma’s homemade stuffing; this brand is my favorite. I love that it comes in a few different flavors to pair with whichever meat you are having. The only con I have is that you have to be careful making/ cooking it, because sometimes it can end up being too mushy.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I am not a stove top stuffing fan. Just no. But my husband likes it.
It is easy and quick to make.
And a box is very cheap at my local grocer. I see boxes on sale for a $1 all the time. So it's cheap too.
I recommend to everyone to at least try it.
Shannon D.
Shreveport
Kraft a brand we can trust, offers Stove Top Stuffing, a favorite for many people. I remember when Stove Top Stuffing only choice was chicken or turkey. We now have so many different choices, cornbread, traditional sage, savory herb, cranberry mix, low sodium, pork, chicken with whole wheat, and I am sure many more. (:
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
I love stuffing, especially if it made right. Kraft Stove top is a good brand with lots of flavor. My mom cooks thanksgiving dinner and she is an awesome cook! She will still literally stuff the turkey with this and it turns out great! She will also add cornbread and some other ingredients. Good stuffing for thanksgiving!
James T.
Madera, CA
Love it. Always add my own vegetables and whatnot to give it a more homemade feel. But this is the best starter stuffing. Great for a fast side dish by itself as well.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Do you prefer chicken or turkey stovetop?
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
Do you use Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Thanksgiving?
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
What do you cook with stove top?
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does anyone else use Stove Top stuffing to make meatloaf? A pound of ground meat, an egg, a box of stuffing, and water. It's so good!
Jessica B.
Stove Top Stuffing Mix is pretty much a great addition to ANY meal, Agree or Disagree?