Stove Top Cornbread Stuffing Mix 6 oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY STOVE TOP #6 in Stuffing

Stove top cornbread stuffing mix 6 oz see more...

Dish D.
Hazel Park, MI
I recently was subjected to (bland) homemade corn bread stuffing and an off-brand stuffing. The entire time I longed for  my Stove Top! I make it with every big meal when I want it to feel like a celebration or I need some comfort food. I could make it from scratch and make it healthier, but I'm not eating out because it's nutritious, I'm eating it because it's delicious and tastes like the holidays.
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
I always use stove top stuffing . I like to mix the corn bread and the savory herb . I add in cooked carrots . I sauté Some celery , onions and chopped up mushrooms , then I add those. I also add herb sausage. I bought the stuffing and all other ingredients at Walmart. But most markets carry the stuffing. Compared to other stuffings I’ve tried stove top has way more flavor.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up full on obsessed with this stuffing. I can’t quite explain why but it’s got the perfect balance of buttery ness, delicious spices like sage, and the sweetness of corn bread. It’s beyond easy to make and will give you a quick fix of stuffing when you don’t want to take the time to make it from scratch. Pro tip, add some spicy sausage to amp this one up.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
We love stuffing when it comes to thanksgiving or on any occasion, my family used to always use the regular stuffing but once we discovered the cornbread one it was a wrap from there this one makes everything way more favorable. Love it
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
This brand of stuffing is the best. I cook this frequently and not just on thanksgiving. The flavor is excellent and it take like homemade stuffing. The price is reasonable. I always buy this brand of stuffing. Recommend others to try the above.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Cant mess with a classic. I know i know, how cheap and generic, but man it taste so good! I usually make this as well as homemade stuffing, but why not?! It’s delicious!
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I love to use these for all sorts of dishes. It is super easy to make. Its light and fluffy. Its full of flavor and always adds that missing element to your dinner dish.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I like the cornbread stuffing mix. The flavors are good and you get that hint of cornbread which I love. The only thing I don't like are the real big chunks. If you get a real big chunk then the flavor is over powering. Other then that I love the flavor and it makes for a great side at thanksgiving.
Tyler G.
it isnt the best, in my opinion. my dad buys this for when he is too lazy to make homemade stuffing. this is the only boxed stuffing i have tried.....so i technically cant compare it to any other company. i can only compare it to my dada stuffing and i prefer my dads stuffing 1000000000x better.
chrys j.
There is nothing in this world tastier aor easier to manke than stove top!!!! I have loved this stuffing since I was a little girl. It's not just for the holidays!!
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone prefer this over stuffing made of white bread? I'm thinking of trying something new this thanksgiving but I'm hesitant
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
Is this stuffing very salty tasting?
Kelly R.
Does this taste good? What you pair it with?
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Is this stuffing flavorful?
Kelli C.
Dallas , TX
We always make our Thanksgiving Stuffing straight from scratch using dried bread & our own spices & seasonings....We then stuff the turkey to get the natural juices of the turkey I've never tried this & am wondering how it compares to our straight from scratch stuffing?