BY STOVE TOP #9 in Stuffing

Stove top cornbread stuffing mix 6 oz see more...

Nikita T.
Nikita T.
I love cornbread stuffing aka dressing during the holidays. My grandmother made a seafood dressing, that features Stove Top while mine is a turkey or chicken version. I add cooked cornbread and pieces of turkey to make this. It's so filling and I love the sweetness in comparison to salty dishes like macaroni and cheese! Inexpensive way to feed your family and friends!
RJ S.
RJ S.
Love this particular stuffing. It goes w/ a multitude of meat or vegetarian dishes. Great replacement food for potatoes . Great in casserole dishes; Microwavable or quick cook & taste is of fresh seasonings, without being too salty. A perfect, affordable & quick side dish w/ versatile capabilities. Recommended for ages 1 year- 100 years.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love this stuffing. Turkey tastes sooo much better stuffed with this dressing. Its easy to make too. I love that you can use this dressing yearround. Doesn't have to be just a thanksgiving day dish anymore. If u love stuffing and cornbread you gotta try this. You'll love this stuffing as much as we do. Highly recommend this!
Oasis V.
Oasis V.
Neenah, WI
Omg! This is my favorite the flavor off corn bread and the flavors of all the seasonings are amazing. I love this brand of stuffi g its been my go to stuffing for years. We even eat it when its not a holiday because we love it sooo much. I also enjoy the chicken flavor because its savory with any meat you put next to it.
Tunisha H.
Tunisha H.
Jacksonville, NC
I use Stove Top Cornbread stuffing throughout the year when I have that taste for stuffing and it's not around the holiday season. I eat it a couple of times a year and the flavor is rich and good. I would recommend this to others if they want the taste of homemade stuffing without the extra work.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Its actually not a bad alternative to home made stuffing. Its tastes pretty good. I cant say its better than my homemade stuffing but of course who would ever admit to that!! Its a great quick way to avoid killing yourself making stuffing on a regular occasion when u got a hankering for it!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go to stuffing for every family get together. I'm not great in the kitchen, but this makes my life a thousand times easier. It tastes great and is always a huge hit with the family. If you are looking for a new stove top stuffing to try, I highly recommend giving this a chance.
Kalyn T.
Kalyn T.
Joplin, MO
Stuffing is one of my favorite foods. It doesn't have to be Thanksgiving for me to eat it. It pairs well with chicken dishes and other things as well. It has a good flavor. Even though it isn't the healthiest there are worse things to eat. I have always been satisfied with this product.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love being able to use this shortcut. It is extremely inexpensive and definitely enjoyed by my family all year around. The only thing we do differently is actually once it's done spread it out on a sheet pan in a single layer and put it in the oven under broil so it gets crispy.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
My absolute favorite stuffing mix is Stove Top Cornbread. It is absolutely delicious! It is priced perfectly! It is moist and tasty and a perfect side dish. It is super easy to prepare. I make mine in the microwave in an instant. I would highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Does anyone prefer this over stuffing made of white bread? I'm thinking of trying something new this thanksgiving but I'm hesitant
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Is this a good buy? I'm curious to the flavor. I usually make my own, but I'm concerned that I won't have as much time this holiday.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
Is this stuffing flavorful?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
hartford, CT
does this really taste like cornbread? how is this compared to turkey or chicken stove top stuffing? thanks. :)
Julie-Anne J.
Julie-Anne J.
How does this compare to other stove top stuffing for actually stuffing the turkey?