BY STOUFFER'S #47 in Frozen Entrees

Water, Cooked White Meat Chicken (White Meat Chicken, Water, Modified Food Starch, Isolated Soy Protein, Seasoning [Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Flavor], Sodium Phosphate, Salt), Carrots, Whipping Cream (Cream, Milk, Non-fat Dry Milk, Dextrose, Carrageenan, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Citrate), Peas, Non-fat Dry Milk, Vegetable Oil, Margarine (Canola Oil, Water, Modified Palm And Palm Kernel Oils, Salt, Whey Powder, Vegetable Monoglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate [Preservative], Citric Acid, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D), Onion, Celery, Whey Protein Concentrate, Modified Corn Starch, Modified Wheat Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Guar Gum, Mono- And Diglycerides. Pastry: Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Lard, (Contains Bha, Bht), Water, Non-fat Dry Milk, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dextrose, Salt, Flavor.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Krystal S.
Today was my first day seeing this and also trying it. I buy stoffers meat lasagna and stuff peppers all the time. Soooo good, this pot pie is full of chicken and the carrots aren't so big, which works for me. Its creamy and the crust is crusty lol...I cook a lot so if I buy a frozen meal it has to taste like it was just made fresh. Definitely will buy again😊

La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Very tasty and very stomach filling. This taste just like they did when I was growing up. The vegetables and meat are larger pieces and the sauce is creamy and flavorful. I don't see any cons at all. Many times now you don't have to put them in the oven you can cook them in the convection oven or even microwave and still get a crisp top because of the revolutionary inside of the box. I would recommend these especially in the winter months. Add a side salad or ice cold beverage!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My daughter loves pot pies and she said that this one was way too watery and had very little taste. It was reasonably priced but nowhere close to as inexpensive as the banquet brand, which she would eat every day if I allowed her. She said there was hardly any chicken in these ones and it was mostly the soup that is inside, but it was so watery that it very little consistency. She also said that the taste just didn't taste right
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This pot pie is delicious. I perfer mine in the oven. I like a crispy golden crust and you just can't get that from a microwave. I love eating potpies on a cold wet afternoon. It's great comfort food. It has just the right amount of vegetables and meat too. Great price too. I highly recommend this stouffer pot pie!
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
When I buy frozen pot pies, I always buy Stouffer's Chicken Pot Pies. Stouffer's tastes almost like homemade. The portions are generous and there's always plenty of chicken chunks. The cream sauce and vegetables are tasty and comforting on a cold winter day.
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
Stouffer's is one of my favorites, especially the lasagna which I just finished eat an hour ago. It's easy to prepare as you can microwave it. I don't any other lasagna after eating this one. It's the best and in my opinion fairly healthy and filling.
Alexis M.
So delicious. It inst my homemade one but when I need a good potpie quick this one does the trick! Very tasty and well made. Great for the price. I would recommend this to anyone craving a chicken pot pie on a short time frame!
Ana C.
I really like the flakiness of the pastry on this pot pie. The ingredients inside taste fresh and wholesome. The price is great and reasonable if you're getting this regularly as a meal to eat at the office or when you're on the go. Overall would definitely recommend!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
Its easy to prepare but it doesn't taste good. It is not as good as the other brands with similar products. The chicken in it is of poor quality it is gummy. This is disgusting if you microwave it, it gets mushy. If you use the oven it gets hard. If you do half and half it still gets hard and artificial tasting.
NICOLE B.
Stouffer's Lasagna is the best. I wish the smaller size came in a larger portion for the price. It's very flavorful and only takes minutes to cook. It may not be the healthiest choice but it is a great meal. I will buy again.
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Does it really taste as good as it looks?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I have had several brands of pot pies and some seem to have very little on the inside. Does this one have a decent amount of meat and veggies or is it mostly crust?