BY STOUFFER'S #24 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's®White Meat Chicken Pot Pie.
Satisfying servings.
A golden crust surrounding pieces of all white meat chicken, peas, carrots, celery and onions, in a gravy made with real cream.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
I already love stouffers so of course their pot pie was my favorite. The chicken is the best quality I've found, much more edible than Marie Calanders. And I like the ample veggies. I can agree though that the pie being able to slide out intact is important and should be addressed, I miss eating a pot pie from something other than the container it cooks in.
Lisa S.
Foodie Expert
Our family loves these! They're quick and easy to make, a great price and they've got veggies and meat so its nutritious! They come in a little pan so you don't have to worry about using something else to cook them in, making less clean up. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone needing a quick but yummy meal!
Katherine H.
Foodie Expert
This pot pie has a good flavor, but my biggest issue is with the crust. Because it's frozen, it makes it particularly hard to heat up the dough and have it be flaky and not soggy. I would recommend heating this in the oven and not microwave (even though the oven takes much longer).
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Foodie Expert
If you want to spend a little more on a microwave pot pie, Stouffer's is the one to reach for. Quick and easy, delicious every time. My husband and daughter are big fans, but I don't buy them often since they cost quite a bit more than the under a dollar brand!
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I love this chicken pot pie. It's one of the best home foods with white chicken, peas, and carrots. Compared to other frozen chicken pot pies this delicious selection tastes like my grandmothers. I would definitely recommend this pot pie!
Haley G.
Columbus , GA
Love this chicken pot pie cooked in the oven. This product has great real meat and vegetables. Even though it doesn't taste homemade it's very close! Super affordable
Melissa G.
Foodie Expert
This is amazing comfort warm meal on a cold day. I like to grab these for lunch and no amount of snow and cold matters after this hot amd comforting meal.
Amber C.
Foodie Expert
This pot pie is good as well. it has great flavor and it also easily prepared , you cant go wrong with this pot pie. it is delicious.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely terrible. The crust never goes crispy and the vegetables always taste Frozen and not fresh would not recommend this
Hannah F.
Titusville, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is good for being a frozen meal. It is very tasty. I don't like how long it takes to cook in the oven though
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Does it really taste as good as it looks?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
I have had several brands of pot pies and some seem to have very little on the inside. Does this one have a decent amount of meat and veggies or is it mostly crust?
Stephanie S.