BY STOUFFER'S #41 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's®White Meat Chicken Pot Pie.
Satisfying servings.
A golden crust surrounding pieces of all white meat chicken, peas, carrots, celery and onions, in a gravy made with real cream.
0g trans fat per serving. see more...

Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My daughter loves pot pies and she said that this one was way too watery and had very little taste. It was reasonably priced but nowhere close to as inexpensive as the banquet brand, which she would eat every day if I allowed her. She said there was hardly any chicken in these ones and it was mostly the soup that is inside, but it was so watery that it very little consistency. She also said that the taste just didn't taste right
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
This pot pie is delicious. I perfer mine in the oven. I like a crispy golden crust and you just can't get that from a microwave. I love eating potpies on a cold wet afternoon. It's great comfort food. It has just the right amount of vegetables and meat too. Great price too. I highly recommend this stouffer pot pie!
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
Its easy to prepare but it doesn't taste good. It is not as good as the other brands with similar products. The chicken in it is of poor quality it is gummy. This is disgusting if you microwave it, it gets mushy. If you use the oven it gets hard. If you do half and half it still gets hard and artificial tasting.
Ana C.
I really like the flakiness of the pastry on this pot pie. The ingredients inside taste fresh and wholesome. The price is great and reasonable if you're getting this regularly as a meal to eat at the office or when you're on the go. Overall would definitely recommend!
Nur A.
Pies are amazing, chicken pot pie is one of the most amazing types of pie. The gravy is great, the vegitables are tender and the crust is crispy. I would prefer the chicken to taste less like cardboard but I like it
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Ik not really one to eat slot of pot pie but the one that stouffers mage are good it's not just vegetables and bad made crust that is way to dry and dairy it's the opposite of that it tastes so good.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These are much better than Marie's! They have bits of onion, carrot, peas and the chicken isn't fatty and gross. There is also a crust all the way through, for three dollars a pie it isn't bad at all!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
I am not much of a chicken pot pie kind of persons but my friend made one of these and they were pretty good. Not something I would keep all the time, but they are good.
Katie B.
Danville, KY
I love this chicken pot pie. It's one of the best home foods with white chicken, peas, and carrots. Compared to other frozen chicken pot pies this delicious selection tastes like my grandmothers. I would definitely recommend this pot pie!
Charlotte A.
Oakland, CA
These taste like home. My mom and I used to eat these when she would be on call and might have to run away at a moment's notice yet they taste like there was much more effort put into them!
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
Does it really taste as good as it looks?
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I have had several brands of pot pies and some seem to have very little on the inside. Does this one have a decent amount of meat and veggies or is it mostly crust?