STOUFFER'S White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 35 oz. Box uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

STOUFFER'S White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 35 oz. Box

Freshly made pasta in a Real white Cheddar cheese sauce. see more...

April P.
N Royalton, OH
Yum yum yum! I love a nice bowl of Mac and cheese on a cold winter day! Or even a hot one! Stouffers does not disappoint and has a ton of flavor. It can served alone or with other foods! I would highly recommend!
Desiree S.
Spring City
Total freezer must have ! Great value for a family side or main dish . Weather it be a cold night or need of comfort night I definitely recommend . I’ve made Mac and Cheese , but something about this is just a little better . I’ll toss panko breadcrumbs on it the last 15 min in the oven .
Rachael D.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite comfort food. Good flavor and perfectly cooked texture. Not too cheesy. Easy to make but it does take a while when baked. Baking it is the only way it should be made so it doesn’t get mushy.
Jaden R.
You're getting what you pay for. The quality of the meal is not that good, but it is cheap. It is easy to find at any store in the frozen food section but I would not buy it again. The food wasn't good in quality where I didn't want to eat it all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
SO YUMMY. its a creamy mouth watery batch of MAC and CHEESE ready in less than 5 minutes. I love that you can taste the cheese and the taste isnt to over powering. The price is also reasonable and you can get them on sale for 4 for $10 usually at Shoprite.
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Stuffers is the only one i know that can bring great flavor to frozen pasta dishes its pricy yes but it also has great quality and yum yum!!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
It taste like cheese heaven. I love the taste and texture of the cheese. It's doesn't taste overly processed. It quick and easy to make.
Cierra M.
This is so good. You can use it to complete your dinner or just eat it by itself. Good for yourself or family
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I love...I bought these a couple of months ago and absolutely fell in love with their gourmet-like quality!! However, I've been heartbroken lately that I cannot find them in my local grocery stores anymore -- please tell me you haven't stopped producing these little bits of heaven!!