STOUFFER'S White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese 35 oz. Box uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY STOUFFERS

Freshly made pasta in a Real white Cheddar cheese sauce. see more...

michele p.
michele p.
crisfield, MD

I would love to try it out again i loved it i would so recommend it to any one who love macaroni i am not sure other then cheese what is in it but it is good they are very easy to cook they are a very good price for the amount in the box i get mine at food lion when i buy them
Jaden R.
Jaden R.
You're getting what you pay for. The quality of the meal is not that good, but it is cheap. It is easy to find at any store in the frozen food section but I would not buy it again. The food wasn't good in quality where I didn't want to eat it all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Steph H.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
SO YUMMY. its a creamy mouth watery batch of MAC and CHEESE ready in less than 5 minutes. I love that you can taste the cheese and the taste isnt to over powering. The price is also reasonable and you can get them on sale for 4 for $10 usually at Shoprite.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Stuffers is the only one i know that can bring great flavor to frozen pasta dishes its pricy yes but it also has great quality and yum yum!!
Viky P.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
It taste like cheese heaven. I love the taste and texture of the cheese. It's doesn't taste overly processed. It quick and easy to make.
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
This is so good. You can use it to complete your dinner or just eat it by itself. Good for yourself or family
Juan Rafael H.
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
I love...I bought these a couple of months ago and absolutely fell in love with their gourmet-like quality!! However, I've been heartbroken lately that I cannot find them in my local grocery stores anymore -- please tell me you haven't stopped producing these little bits of heaven!!