Stouffer's White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY STOUFFER'S

Micha H.
Bristol, VA
All varieties of Stoffer’s Mac and cheese is delicious. I find it as good or better than the Mac and cheese that I make from scratch. I love it. It is easy to prepare and is always delicious. I love that it is always consistently great! I am so glad that Stouffer’s isn’t always trying to fix it and make it better because it is already perfect! I love the dependability.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
I make homemade Mac and cheese for holidays. However, because it's a recipe for big batches and kind of time consuming (four hours) this is one (of two) of my only acceptable microwave/easy mac&cheese that I make the rest of the year. It's got this great smooth, mild cheddar sauce that's super creamy with flavor to spare. It's got a lot of sodium and isn't healthy, but who really wants healthy Mac and cheese.
Rachael D.
Virginia Bch, VA
My favorite comfort food. Good flavor and perfectly cooked texture. Not too cheesy. Easy to make but it does take a while when baked. Baking it is the only way it should be made so it doesn’t get mushy.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Yum yum yum! I love a nice bowl of Mac and cheese on a cold winter day! Or even a hot one! Stouffers does not disappoint and has a ton of flavor. It can served alone or with other foods! I would highly recommend!
Desiree S.
Spring City
Total freezer must have ! Great value for a family side or main dish . Weather it be a cold night or need of comfort night I definitely recommend . I’ve made Mac and Cheese , but something about this is just a little better . I’ll toss panko breadcrumbs on it the last 15 min in the oven .
Jaden R.
You're getting what you pay for. The quality of the meal is not that good, but it is cheap. It is easy to find at any store in the frozen food section but I would not buy it again. The food wasn't good in quality where I didn't want to eat it all. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
SO YUMMY. its a creamy mouth watery batch of MAC and CHEESE ready in less than 5 minutes. I love that you can taste the cheese and the taste isnt to over powering. The price is also reasonable and you can get them on sale for 4 for $10 usually at Shoprite.
Heather K.
Manvel, TX
This is one of my favorite dishes! When I forget to bring lunch, I will hit the nearest store and grab one of these. The price is just right for a small size, and you get quite a bit. I usually sprinkle a lil' bit of garlic powder or some parm when I want it really flavorful!
Lori L.
Flint, MI
I enjoyed this macaroni and cheese, it was milder in flavor compared to the regular macaroni and cheese. It paired well with the fried chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and brussels sprouts that we had for dinner.
Stepheni W.
Haines City, FL
Such an amazing meal for not only being frozen, but for being reasonably priced. I always go to this on a rainy day, or when I'm feeling too tired to actually cook.
Veronica S.
Does this maintain a cheesy texture?