BY STOUFFER'S

Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, White Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Wheat Flour, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese Flavor (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Cream, Butter [Cream, Salt], Salt, Enzymes, Natural Flavor), Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Modified Rice Starch, Potassium Chloride, Spice. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Rebecca L.
San Marcos, CA
If you love mac and cheese I highly highly suggest any of the Stouffer's Mac and Cheese, but the white cheddar is definitely a go to for our family household. It's creamy delicious and depending on how you make it oven or microwave we prefer the oven, it's amazing! I also like to add a little bit of breadcrumbs to the top once it's cooked for about half an hour to make it a baked mac and cheese!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nothing can be as good as our homemade five cheese mac and cheese, but Stouffer's is the next best thing. I like this white cheddar is better than their original mac and cheese. It's smooth, creamy, and cheesy, with more flavor, and easy to make. And it reheats well, assuming any is left. Very delish. We've already bought it more than once, and are likely to buy it again.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
I had this one last night and it was so good. I shared it with my daughter because she loves mac and cheese. The value was very good. I will be a repeat customer.
Chelsea M.
Bradenton
I am not a fan of macaroni cheese made at home, and my husband I both really enjoyed this. Really creamy and a perfect portion size. It was a good value at the store, especially considering I got a BOGO at Publix.
Laura M.
Scranton
I thought for a frozen meal.this was amazing. It had a really rich taste, and was very creamy. I am a big white cheddar fan so I would definitely buy again
Missy S.
Anderson, IN
This is my happy place. It's comfort food and super rich tasting so I don't eat it often but when I do it's so good I never share
Arianna V.
Granada Hills , CA
I love there regular Mac and cheese a lot and this one is just as delicious! It has a little more of a natural taste
Courtney R.
Rixeyville
Hands down the best frozen Mac ever. You won't.be disappointed. Super creamy but not to.rich and there perfect size
Philly B.
When I want a good mac and cheese stoffers is always my go to. It's so yummy, cheesey and gooey. It is amazing.
Samantha T.
Soquel , CA
This stuff is amazing! I am huge fan of stouffers original Mac and cheese but this stuff is even better!!!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Can you compare this to their cheddar macaroni and cheese?