BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce & Vegetables: Skim Milk, Water, Carrots, Spinach, Broccoli, Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Soybean Oil, Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Romano Cheese Made From Cow's Milk (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Onions, Modified Cornstarch, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Garlic, Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Spice, Onion Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Whole Durum Wheat Flour. Topping: Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Jennifer K.
This is one of my favorite go-to frozen meals to serve my family. It's extremely easy to prepare, and when prepared, tastes like a home cooked dish. I always serve it with some garlic bread or toast and a salad. Bonus that it's an easy way to get my family to eat some vegetables! The only downside to this product is that it takes so long to prepare (80 minutes), but in my opinion, it is well worth it!
Chakirah K.
I have had homemade vegetable lasagna so maybe I am being a little harsh. I really didn’t like this. The cheese taste watered down. Last time it made me and my dad sick. So I haven’t purchased this in years!.
Sharon S.
Lake Zurich, IL
OMG!!! This was so good! I was scraping the container with my spoon, trying to pick up every single morsel. This lasagna has a really good mix of vegetables, and I really liked seeing the carrot strings throughout my piece. I only wish I had bought extra when I was at the store! Definitely will be buying this again very soon!!
Cheyenne T.
I had never tried a frozen lasagna that was this good, it’s a little pricey but it is well worth the price! I fix this often and my family loves it! We never have any leftovers from this meal! I’m very satisfied with this meal, it is great!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer T.
Knightdale, NC
This is the best frozen meal I ever had. The flavor is awesome. If you don't eat meat this works out well. I serviced for Thanksgiving as a vegetarian choice.
Arianna V.
Arleta, CA
Love this lasagna! I’m a meat eater but I would prefer this over the meat lasagna. I love the white sauce and the vegetables in it are really good!