BY STOUFFER'S

Skim Milk, Cooked Egg Noodles (Water, Semolina, Eggs), Water, Cooked Tuna, Soybean Oil, Cream, Peas, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Celery, 2% Or Less Of Mushrooms, Bleached Wheat Flour, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dried Tuna Extract, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Maltodextrin, Spice, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Turmeric.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Azrael H.
I discovered this brand of TV dinner today and I already know I'm not going back to the bland, watery TV dinners of yesteryear. I think it was 2.50 or so, and well worth the price! The tuna is nice and chunky, the noodles are the right consistency, and the sauce is creamy. I also love the peas, it's a nice texture change! I let mine cool down to just barely warm, and I think that was the key. It comes together nicely after cooling.
Kayla P.
Riverbank, CA
When I tell you that this is my go to comfort food, I mean it. Even though it isn't "healthy", I've been eating this since I was a kid and it still tastes the best to me, with a little added salt and pepper! 7 minutes in the microwave and your good to go! Love it!
Caitlin H.
Creamy noodles with soft tuna and crunchy topping. I love the peas added to the casserole. Just like Mom made!