Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs

Meatballs & freshly made fettuccini with parsley in a sour cream sauce

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs!
Brooke M.
Haslet, TX
Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs uploaded by Brooke M.
Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs uploaded by Brooke M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I’ve been so swamped at work the last month and haven’t had time to cook or prepare lunch like I normally do. I decided to grab some stouffers to make my life a little less chaotic and this one is definitely my favorite! So tasty and I like it because it’s something I never cook or order at a restaurant. Nice easy way to save time and mix up variety.
Katherine M.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These swedish meatballs are pretty darn delicious 😋 especially for a frozen entree. Their frozen entrees are very affordable and there's so many options. I would definitely recommend this product and will definitely keep buying. 🥰
Jennifer  B.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Definitely like this one the sauce is very rich and creamy with a great flavor and very well priced I would recommend it
Kelly Y.
Mountain Grv, MO
As with all of their meals containing noodles they're perfectly cooked and not at all mushy. Meatballs are flavorful and of quality meat. Creamy, savory, and salty. Filling and easy to make. Can be pricey at times but dang is it good! I recommend it to anyone, even kids!
member-720b72
This was magnificent! The sauce was good, the noodles were perfect, the meatballs were decadent, and it was a filling meal. Great price, great size, perfect amount of sauce, directions were easy to follow. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a great meal while being on the go or just wants something quick so they can sit down and relax. Stouffer's Swedish Meatballs
Lindsay F.
Elkton, MD
The only frozen swedish meatballs I'll ever buy. They have great flavor. Plenty of sauce but not enough meatballs. Easy to pack and make for a work lunch.
Chiquita J.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite convenience food. Stouffers has really tried to reduce the sodium and preservatives in its meals. Still delicious and plenty of variety. These Swedish meatballs taste totally authentic. Recommended!
Renee S.
Luther, OK
These are so good. One of my favorite quick lunches. I'm not super big into frozen dinners or lunch but these are bomb. Absolutely creamy and delish. The noodles come out perfect and not too mushy and the meatballs are yummy and never dry. The sauce is always on point and all around always a good choice.
Ashley T.
Mount Carmel, PA
When I've had a long day at work and don't feel like cooking I keep a few boxes of these in the freezer. My family loves them and doesn't argue about eating them since they taste homemade.
Heath W.
Round Rock, TX
In general, Stouffer's is the best frozen dinner brand out there.  Their swedish meatballs are something of a cult classic, being the frozen swedish meatballs to which all others are compared.  Try them when you don't want to cook but want something creamy and delicious.  You won't be disappointed.

Looking for your answer?