Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers uploaded by Elizabeth C.Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers uploaded by Feliciaann r.Stouffer's Stuffed Peppers uploaded by Feliciaann r.

BY STOUFFER'S

Green Peppers, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Ground Beef, Cooked Enriched Long Grain Rice (Water, Rice, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid), Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, 2% Or Less Of Modified Cornstarch, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Rolled Oats, Dried Onions, Soy Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Concentrate, White Vinegar, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor), Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Caramel Color, Spices, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Beef Stock Concentrate, Beef, Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphates), Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Garlic Powder.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Summer C.
Fresh tasting, like it was made from my own kitchen. I really liked these stuffed peppers. The sauce was tangy, slightly sweet, and robust. The peppers were fork tender, the filling was delicious, and the size was perfect for my family of 2. These did not have a frozen flavor unlike many other brands, which I prefer. The only downside to this product was the cooking time, but overall, it was worth it.
Feliciaann r.
Stouffer's meals are the best! I have a big family husband 6 kids and when im behind on doing this and that and just want to make a quick meal that will satisfy my family Stouffer's is what i choose. I can get the family meal (with my kids i have to double are triple up) or i let my kids pick there own individual meals which they love to do when we shop, There meals are good on its own and sooo many to choose from but my best is the Lasagna and the meat loaf and what i made my self with a little twist the Stouffer's Classic Stuffed Peppers omg to much good food to choose from but on my meal here i added salt pepper sharp chedder cheese thyme and scallions sliced tomatoes with pepper soo good!!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Sierra C.
Beaufort, SC
Honestly delicious and very filling. One of my favorite things to microwave! The peppers are crisp and crunchy just how I love it and the tomato sauce is perfect!
Sarah H.
These are the closest I can find to my family's recipe and I love them! This is a better alternative to many fast food lunches because the meat and veggies seem prominent and good quality. I recommend them!
Jessica P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Just tried this product for the first time a few weeks ago and I loved it. I added shredded cheese on top and it tasted wonderful. It was just under 200 calories. I would definitely buy this again. very simple and easy to make. Stouffers never fails
Nicole B.
This meal has great flavor. The stuffing is perfect but the peppers texture is a little too mushy for me. That may be because I cook it in the microwave vs the oven
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Not too many people can make a stuffed bell peppers and these are delicious! When I don't feel like cooking but want something good to eat I get these!
Lynn B.
The portion size is very disappointing. The peppers keep getting smaller and the filling. They have good flavor. Itโ€™s expensive for the amount of food.
Samantha K.
N Highlands, CA
I love these. Stuffed bellpeppers are one of my favorite dishes and for being a frozen TV dinner, these are actually really good. Has a lot of flavor
kimberly k.
Mount Gilead, OH
I love stuffed peppers and giving that these are frozen meals, they are still really delicious. I recommend to anyone who likes stuffed peppers!