Stouffer's Stouffers Classics Meat Lovers Lasagna 10 oz uploaded by Angela W.

BY STOUFFER'S

Stouffers classics meat lovers lasagna 10 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal F.
This is my favorite frozen lasagna! The pepperonis in this make it taste amazing! This is the only frozen lasagna brand that I've gotten that has tasted homemade. It's a great and easy meal for a when you don't feel like cooking.
Su I.
This lasagna is intense. So much meat! We usually get the one with meat sauce, but we went for the meat lovers this time to try it out. We were more than satisfied! It is super tasty. That being said, it is considerably higher calorie and fat than the regular meat sauce. Something to keep in mind if you're watching your intake.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
My boyfriend suggested me this and at first I was hesitant to buy it coz i've tried many ready-made food that just taste bland but this one is the best! The taste is perfectly balance and very convinient to prepare when you don't have time to cook. Also the portion is generous. I always get the family size for my ohana and we just love it!
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I usually love the Stouffer's lasagna but for some reason this was really small and didn't fill me up at all it's also really spicy. It's affordable but I'm not sure if I'll buy again.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
First off, I typically love the big size of Stouffer's lasagna. However I did not enjoy this. There could be a few factors that contributed to this though: 1. I put it in the microwave instead of baking like I usually do and I typically don't enjoy microwaved food as well. 2. I purchased the meat lovers version and I usually just buy the classic flavor. I didn't like the sausage that was added in.
Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
The smaller Stouffers don't taste the same as the bigger ones in my opinion. It could be a lot better with more texture and sauce in them but if I ever wanted something quick, didn't feel like cooking or was really really hungry, I would buy this again.
Melissa B.
Just tried this out! I didn't feel like cooking so i purchased this at Wal-Mart.uts a great price for the size.I loved this one.Its got great flavors and its so good.I enjoyed eating this for dinner.
Ashley C.
Yummy! It's so easy to cook for an easy lazy dinner. We just make garlic bred and salad to go with it. It feeds my family of four with some left. It is very meaty which I love. In my opinion I like it way better then the regular lasagna.
Megan D.
Lexington, KY
I loved this lasagna! It was affordable, easy to bake, and had great flavor. I bought it at Target, while I was doing other shopping. It was also good reheated the next day.
Katey M.
I really love their regular lasagna but the meat lovers kind was weird to me. Everything else was the same except there were just random little pieces of meat thrown in there and I felt like it took away from the taste rather than added to it. Not something I would buy again.