Stouffer's Stouffers 96OZ 5 Cheese Lasagna uploaded by Sarah K.

BY STOUFFER'S

Find Pasta, Noodles And Dumplings at Target.com! STOUFFER'S STOUFFERS 96OZ 5 CHEESE LASAGNA see more...

Sarah K.
Scottsdale, AZ
* HG WEEKLY DINNER’S: My FAMILY OF 3
[ 2 adults, 1Pre-Teen / 12 yr old boy]

A Staple of our ‘Weekly Meals’ includes this awesome ( and super easy - to prepare) Lasagna. It’s perfect for a family of 3: There’s 2 adults & 1 pre-teen boy in my House, and we easily finish this off without hesitation. One nice thing about this dish - is you can always ‘customize’ it by adding any additional toppings of your choice, during the last 10 minutes of oven time...

PROS -

• Prep time is effortless
• Taste Factor: Very Rich & Hearty
• Hearty meal that fills you up all night
• Customizable - add extra cheese, spices
• No Preservatives - Love this!
• Reasonably priced ~ $ 6.98 at Walmart
• Availability is at 100% [ My Experience]
• Quality dinner @ Quality Price
• A “Sarah’s Standard of Excellence”
Tiffany M.
This is great! It tastes just like a simple homemade lasagna. It's not all that healthy in my opinion, but who's asking? Lol just kidding. Everything is flavored well. I purchased mine from my local Food Lion. I am satisfied with this product. I would recommend.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Sunday afternoons are a big deal at our house; we bake a huge meal and eat the leftovers from it for supper and school lunches throughout the week. Recently we were tired from a busy schedule and picked this up rather than make something from scratch. DELISH!! I loved it! It was just as good or better the next day as leftovers
Jessica C.
Of course nothing tastes as great as home made but this comes close. It's easy to make, you just heat it up and hardly any clean up is a plus! I love the three cheese and so does my picky toddler. We are satisfied.
Amanda M.
Florence, KY
Very tasty lasagna! When I don't have time to make a homemade lasagna; this is my go to product. Everyone in the family loves the taste and asks for seconds. The value is excellent for the price. I like to keep one on hand for busy days. This makes an awesome winter day meal.
Rebecca F.
Another one of my go to meals when I don't feel like cooking. The taste is amazing for a frozen entree, I always have my freezer stocked with at least one. A little bit pricey but is well worth it. I am a repeat buyer and I highly recommend this!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
This is the only lasagna that I eat. I am not a big Italian fan but I love this. I don't eat any Lasagna unless it's this!! I don't think it's healthy, but it's delicious. I have loved this forever and I will continue to love it!!
megan w.
This is my go to lasagna when I do not want to make one from scratch! Tastes amazing and extremely easy to cook. Just follow the directions on the box and bam you have an instant supper!
Camila G.
This is a good quick way of eating a tasty lasagna. It tastes to good for being frozen that you actually wouldn't believe it is. I totally recommend it and it super easy to make lol. This is a Sunday night lazy dinner
Kaylah W.
Greensboro, NC
Tastes great. It's very easy to prepare although it takes a little over an hour. I always buy different stouffers meals for family nights and we have not been let down!!
Luz M.
Arverne, NY
Does this taste good
Samantha H.
Lakewood, CO
How many people would you say this size of lasagna feeds?