Stouffer's Steak Fajita uploaded by Semaria S.Stouffer's Steak Fajita uploaded by Johannah S.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cooked Braised Prime Rib Beef Steak Strips And Modified Corn Starch Product Caramel Color Added (Beef, Beef Broth, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Sodium Phosphates, Dextrose, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors), Blanched Brown Rice, Red And Green Bell Peppers, Water, Corn, Black Beans (Water, Black Beans), Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree, Tomato Paste, 2% Or Less Of Corn Starch, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Lime Juice Concentrate, Cilantro, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Potassium Chloride, Chili Pepper, Dried Onions, Jalapeno Peppers, Smoke Flavoring, Vinegar, Garlic Powder.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
First time trying out this bowl. I chose this one based on the ingredients. This is a very easy to prepare dish. Simply remove from box, microwave for six minutes, stir and cook an additional one minute. The flavor was great. Very happy with my selection. I will definitely try the other options.
Ian K.
Not always a fan of frozen meals but I would definetly recommend this product to anyone. I'm counting my calories and this will definetly be something I buy again.
Marlesia W.
when i saw this in the frozen foods section at Heien's i was like hmm this might be good and so i brought it. it turned out to be good i mean really good but i took off one star because the peppers were really huge but i think they did that because they didn't want to put a lot of meat in it. i even got full which is surprising and it didn't taste like other healthy foods usually taste. i recommend anyone to try it
Katina P.
Starkville, MS
I bought this for the first time today because I had a free coupon from Kroger. I expected just another bland frozen meal but this was delicious! The steak was tender and the mixture of the rice, sauce and seasonings was really flavorful. I was full and satisfied with the portion size. I would definitely recommend this and buy it again.
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I tend to grab these for the days I plan to work out but won't have time for anything that has a huge prep time. They have a ton of protein in them which is fantastic and they are really filling!
The steak in this is quite tasty, and I love the veggies & brown rice.
Brianna J.
When you do not have time to cook healthy every night this is a good go to. It has all nutrients you need without all the bad stuff. It has pretty clean ingredients and fits your diet well. Preferable for a post workout snack. Yum yum! Great flavor.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this because I had a $1 off coupon and I'm always looking to try new frozen meals to take to work. This is probably one of the best ones I've ever had; I would say that 95% of healthy frozen meals either need seasoning or the portion size is laughably small. This tasted good AND offered a good portion size - I didn't feel like I needed another snack to go along with it.
Beth K.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite "light" frozen dinner. You actually are full after eating it, and sometimes I can't even finish it. Tastes great and has way less calories than many other frozen meals.
Yadira R.
This meal is so yummy & has so much flavor. I love the little piece of corn it has. Totally recommend for lunch to work or if your jist too lazy to make food.
Johannah S.
Great Taste, Good size portion. This was a great surprise; it was very tasty and very filling. Definitely a favorite