Stouffer's Spinach Souffle uploaded by Rachel B.

BY STOUFFER'S

Spinach, Skim Milk, Eggs, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, 2% Or Less Of Bleached Wheat Flour, Sugar, Salt, Spice.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• How does this taste I don't really eat food lol that so I...1 Answers
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I loved this Spinach Souffle, it's incredibly fresh for frozen and almost had an extremely fluffy consistency for the eggs. I believe this needs a crust, but I wouldn't like them to include it, you should add your own fresh croissant to take this to the next level.
Breanna H.
Carmel
So when I first seen this product my mind thought "gross"..but my clients at my job encouraged me to try it and claimed it was so great. So my scary self tried it, and fell in love !! Seriously. I buy it all of the time now. You won't be disappointed.
Shannon M.
I love that I can feed my family a healthy meal even after working a 12 hour day! I wasn't sure about this one because of the spinach,but it's a tally really good! Definitely a meal that's gonna be on our table again!
Kayla H.
This is not very good! It had a weird taste and I threw most of it away :( won't repurchase it
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
How does this taste I don't really eat food lol that so I would like to know how it taste