Stouffer's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

Stouffer's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce Frozen Meal offers a quick, easy solution for lunch or dinner. The frozen dinners for one include freshly made spaghetti in a seasoned tomato, beef, and pork sauce. This classic spaghetti dinner is sure to satisfy every taste bud. This frozen pasta meal contains 19 grams of protein per serving, and contains no preservatives. Stouffers frozen spaghetti meals are easy to prepare in the microwave or oven, making this spaghetti and meat sauce a great choice when you're short on time. Keep Stouffers spaghetti dinner in the freezer until you're ready to enjoy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Stouffer's Spaghetti with Meat Sauce!
Gina D.
Cullman, AL
I absolutely live off of these things. I buy about 4 a week and have been eating them for almost two years now. it's my go to quick meal
Adam O.
Conway, SC
This is a good meal because it fills you up quick and you can throw this in the microwave
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t really care for this Stouffer’s meal. There were so many noodles and not enough sauces to cover the noodles in, and the sauce was watery. Also there was barely any meat in the sauce. I wouldn’t recommend if you like saucy spaghetti. To me this was not worth buying
Shelly S.
This is the best Spagetti in my opinion. I love adding fresh Parmesan cheese and garlic toast fo a complete dinner. The pasta is tender with a rich garlicky spagetti sauce. Perfectly seasoned and leaves me satisfied every time!
Arleen  W.
Springfield, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Stouffers products. They are quick meals with a lot of flavor. They can be found at many grocery stores and they offer healthy options. You can prepare these in the microwave, so they are easy to have for lunch at work. Stouffer's Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Liv S.
Allen, TX
A good freezer spaghetti microwave meal is very hard to find so I am glad I tried this. Stouffers have pasta down to a science. This spaghetti tastes great eventhough it is frozen and cooked in the microwave. Serving size and price is decent. This is a great fast food option.
Chiquita  J.
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Great short cut meal when you don’t have time to cook. Comforting and tastes homemade. Also, Stouffer’s has worked hard to reduce sodium and artificial ingredients. Affordable and easy to find. I recommend!
Kia R.
Douglasville, GA
This frozen meal is so flavorful and taste homemade. I usually eat these for lunch throughout the work week. It’s easy to heat up, taste good and keeps me satisfied until dinner.
Stacie  J.
Taylorsville, NC
When my family does not want Spaghetti (cause let's face it, they do NOT love it as much as I do) this is the perfect little meal to pop in the microwave and I can enjoy my craving. It does have a rich bold flavor but not so thick in a "tomato paste" taste that is hurts me later. Not quite as meaty as I would prefer but I can always add a little hamburger and shredded mozzarella cheese making it near perfect!
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Love to have on hand for a quick and easy spaghetti dinner. Easy to make and quick as well. Great when you don't have time to cook. Excellent flavor and portion size. It's a healthy option compared to other frozen meals. I'd definitely recommend this to others

Looking for your answer?