BY STOUFFER'S

Blanched Spaghetti (Water, Semolina), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Water, 2% Or Less Of Onions, Soybean Oil, Modified Cornstarch, Sugar, Salt, Bleached Wheat Flour, Romano Cheese ([Made From Cow's Milk], Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Spices, Garlic Puree, Yeast Extract, Mono- & Diglycerides, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Cultured Whey.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Im not a huge TV dinner fan but when I do eat one it's almost always Stouffers spaghetti! The sauce isn't too sweet like other brands and it will ok nice cooked the noodles are not rubbery. It's the perfect quick meal for lunch and it dinner! I'll add some steamed broccoli and to then enjoy the yummyness. Just add alittle cheese and it's like heaven!
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
This isn't my favorite, but it's not horrible like some microwave pastas I've had;) And on a cold day with some bread to eat with it, it's a good lunch;)
gina h.
Falkville, AL
I absolutely live off of these things. I buy about 4 a week and have been eating them for almost two years now. it's my go to quick meal
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite frozen dinner because it tastes like you just made it! The sauce is very flavorful and the pasta is always tasty!
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
Surprisingly this is good! This was my go to when I used to eat red meat. Add a little sugar and spice and you are set!
Lara S.
I love this spaghetti! I like to add cheese to it, to add a kick I just wished the noodles weren't so thin and small.