BY STOUFFER'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stouffer's® Simple Dishes Creamed Spinach.
Chopped spinach in a parmesan and Romano cheese sauce.
No preservatives.
Serves 2.

Kari M.
I started eating creamed spinach back in high school when I worked at a fast food type place that had it. Never knew I liked it until then. Now i get the taste for it often and having it at most grocery stores makes that possible for me. The only downfall is my husband absolutely cannot stand the smell of it when I do eat it. I don't let that stop me from getting it and enjoying it!
Debbie
Creamy, tasty, and just what you need to pair with a main to make dinner complete! :D I prefer this over the spinach souffle that Stouffer's offers.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Sorry but I love stouter'a and love creamed spinach but this one was nothing like homemade. Sorry stouffer's but I have to be honest.
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
I love stouffers brand. I loved their cremed spinach tasty creamy and delicious. You will love it
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
Do not recommend. The texture of this product once cooked seemed very mushy and watery.