BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Signature Classics Five Cheese Lasagna.
Freshly made pasta layered between a blend of five cheeses and a roasted tomato sauce.
No preservatives. see more...

Angel M.
Angel M.
Not normally a huge fan of things like this but it's quick, simple and the perfect size for one person which makes it a quick grab for lunch. It's 340 calories and no preservatives. Just don't forget to do your part and recycle that carton!!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Virginia Bch, VA
These make for a perfect dinner! It's so simple after a long day at work. Just pop it in the oven and it'll soon be done.
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Foodie Expert
This lasagna is great and tasty for being frozen foods also very affordable and easy to find we love it at home
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
This is a quick and easy dinner option for he ever-busy family. Not only is it cost effective, but it's tasty and will prove satisfying for everyone!
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
Though I'm a Stouffers lasagna fan, something about the 5 cheese one I can't make myself eat more than a tiny little piece. Is not bad, just not my favorite. I prefer the lasagna with meat & sauce... Still good if you don't eat meats.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
If I don't make the lasagna myself, this is my go to version. I love it. Perfect amount of everything - noodles, sauce, and cheese. It's absolutely delicious. Very tasty. Not dry or bland.
Erika R.
Erika R.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Ok I might be the only one who doesn't care for these. I felt it lacked flavor. And was dry. Buy some no bake lasagna noodles and make one yourself.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
I love this lasagna! It taste good and yeah it's not homemade but it is still delicious for not being made from scratch
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
*DROOL* I always keep a couple of these in my freezer for those nights where I'm just too pooped to cook. Pop one in and 40 min later i have a steaming dish of gooey goodness.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this lasagna. It is really good and yummy! Very delicious! I prefer my lasagna to be meatless, so this is great for me! And, it's good for any vegetarian.