BY STOUFFER'S

Bread (Enriched Bleached Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast,(Nbsp)Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]), Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor), Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Flavorings), Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes),(Nbsp)Margarine(Nbsp)(Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3),(Nbsp)Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken, And(Nbsp)Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed With Natural Smoke Flavor. Bha, Bht, Citric Acid To Help Protect Flavor).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• How long do these normally take to make?1 Answers
Stouffer's Sausage & Pepperoni French Bread Pizza
  • "not bad for a frozen bread pizza .. i always add more cheese .. but it comes out crispy and its tasty the sauce is the best on a frozen pizza bread i tasted in awhile .. i would just add my toppings to this product .. " in 1 review
  • "from what i hear these pizzas taste good and they even look good in the picture hope they are that way." in 1 review
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
So great! I started eating these when I was in college and apparently you're supposed to stop eating stuff like this after college, but I haven't and probably never will.

These pizza breads are so good for last minute suppers or a big lunch. The bread is so good!
Elizabeth C.
Joshua Tree, CA
When I was in college I ate these all the time, cooking them in my toaster oven. I haven't had one in a few years and got some this weekend. I made one for lunch at work and even just cooking it in the microwave was still great. I microwaved it for 3 minutes. Obviously it's not going to get super crunchy that way, but it's edible and still tasty!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
These things are THE BOMB. In my personal opinion, while there is a microwave option, anything from stouffers tastes ten times better if you oven cook it (or microwave oven cook it), and these french bread pizzas are the same way. They come out crispy and evenly cooked!!! Delicious! :)
Jules d.
Not bad for a frozen bread pizza .. i always add more cheese .. but it comes out crispy and its tasty the sauce is the best on a frozen pizza bread i tasted in awhile .. i would just add my toppings to this product ..
Amy M.
Ocean Shores, WA
Loved these as a teen. The french bread pizza is easy to hold, fills you up on the two halves they give you, and quick to heat up. Nowadays I would prefer to bake these in the oven, but they still taste scrumptious fresh out of the microwave as well.
Audrey M.
This is always my go to for a lunch or snack! I love that you can microwave them and they stay crunchy. No matter which one you try they are good. My kids love to snack on these!
Kelsey K.
Orchard Park, NY
I can eat these all day everyday! i can eat two to myself! these are soo good and is even better with ranch to dip it in... i prefer the supreme but to each their own!
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
They're decent. Sometimes the bread for the crust gets too crunchy and I just take it off because it can make it annoying to eat. Other than that it's good.
Catherine C.
If I could post zero stars I would. These are nasty. The meat and cheese taste cheap and gross. The sauce isn't horrible. The bread isn't the best.
Kaitlynn M.
One of my favorites! I love how crispy it gets, even when the microwave and oven method are used! The pepperoni one is definitely the best!
Lauren S.
Latrobe, PA
How long do these normally take to make?