BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Satisfying Servings Roast Turkey Breast.
Satisfying servings.
Turkey medallions over cornbread stuffing in a homestyle gravy with mashed potatoes.
No preservatives.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• Does anyone else love this one as much as I do ? lol1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
The turkey in this frozen dinner is amazing, its actually real thick slices of turkey as opposed to other frozen dinners that have weird looking thin slices of "turkey". The stuffing and mashed potatoes in this, however, are pretty gross. They are both bland and the stuffing actually crumbles apart in a watery consistency. If they improved the stuffing and mashed potatoes, I would give it 5 stars. These are cheap and good for me to take to work or when I am in a hurry and don't have time to cook.
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Inkster, MI
This is my favorite red box meal! Add a little Sage seasoning to the dressing & it turns into a home style meal.
Andy Kelley G.
Andy Kelley G.
Beaufort, NC
This is my go to quick meal when I need to take a lunch or whe one of the kids needs a meal and I haven't cooked supper.
samantha c.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Stouffer's Satisfying Servings Roast Turkey Breast is very yummy. Has amazing flavor and fills you up.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Romney, WV
Very good for a microwave meal. Flavorful and filling. Doesn't taste like a cheap meal from a freezer. Tastes more home made
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Foodie Expert
I love stouffer meals but the turkey is my favorite! It's like Thanksgiving every time I make it. Love it!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy it tastes like its homemade. And the serving is definitely enough for more than 1 person depending on how much you eat
Erika M.
Erika M.
Lyons N.Y
This is very good! and very filling! It taste a lot like thanksgiving, not just a frozen meal
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Columbus, OH
Not what you would expect from a frozen meal. During hectic weeks when we only want quick easy meals- Stouffer's is a go to. Always fulfilling. Stouffer's products always have that flavor closest to home cooking!
lindsey c.
When ever I buy frozen dinners I always get this one. I mix it all together so I can taste it in every bite. cheap and easy and delicious.
lindsey c.
Does anyone else love this one as much as I do ? lol