Stouffer's Satisfying Servings Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Large Size Frozen Entree uploaded by Lyndsey G.Stouffer's Satisfying Servings Lasagna with Meat & Sauce Large Size Frozen Entree uploaded by Sheila J.

BY STOUFFERS #4 in Frozen Entrees

Stouffer's® Lasagna with Meat & Sauce.
Satisfying servings...
Lasagna layered with meat and herb seasoned tomato sauce and three cheeses.
Large size.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "You can't beat homemade lasagna, but this is the best frozen version I've tried." in 2 reviews
  • "Does take a long time to microwave though and has a ton of calories (which is why it taste so good!)" in 1 review
  • "They taste great and for the price, you can't beat it for an easy dinner." in 1 review
Alex A.
Alex A.
Odessa, TX
I like Stouffers lasagna so much that I actually eat it probably once a week if not more. It's cheap, quick, and easy but even if it weren't it would still be my favorite. I would recommend this lasagna to anyone. I even judge restaurant and home made lasagnas on this one, and have never found one I like more than stouffers. It's definitely worth the extra time spent to make it in the oven though, the microwave version just never holds up
Heather K.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
You definitely can't go wrong with buying these for the family. It's enough for everyone and it's actually really good just like a homemade lasagna. Especially money-wise it can cost up to 60 plus dollars to make one lasagna for the family. These are around $10 for the family size and he still have some leftovers. Flavoring is great and it doesn't taste like it came out of a box.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best frozen lasagna ever. To be honest, it is just really good lasagna in general. This is eaten pretty much biweekly in my house because it is quick and doesn't taste like a frozen entree. It is so good that the leftovers typically get eaten the next day. I always keep this in the freezer for a quick dinner. I definitely recommend it.
kathygraves
kathygraves
This is the best frozen lasagna. The ingredients taste fresh. There is no boxed mean taste full of preservatives which I appreciate. I also appreciate the variety of sizing available. Single servings, double servings to family sized meals. Whenever I want lasagna and don't have time to cook, I always buy Stouffer's.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend and I love lasagna! I always buy the family size, this way we can have leftovers for lunch the next day too! I make garlic bread and maybe some veggies and it makes for such an easy dinner! I also like to buy the single servings to take for lunch sometimes. They are like $2.50 for one at Walmart!
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
Best Frozen Lasagna Ever!!!!!! I swear buy this lasagna! If I'm in the mood for lasagna and don't have the time or feel like making a homemade one I always go for one of these! I used to buy these at least twice a month, now I try to cook more homemade but we probably still have these once every two months.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is hands down the best lasagna that I have ever had! My boyfriend and I buy the party size one which is about 5 pounds but we always save the rest for leftovers since it can also be reheated at any time. I'm usually not a big meat fan but there is the right mix of beef, pasta, cheese and sauce in this.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
North Port, FL
This takes a while to cook over 75 minutes only downfall if you want food quickly. However its very easy to make put it on a pan put a vent in it pop it in the oven and be patient the taste is awesome taste like at home lasagna would never know that it came out of a box. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Long Beach, Ca
Very tasty pasta! It is lasagna without the guess work. It is satisfying when you have a craving for Italian food but you're on a budget. It can save you time and money when you don't know what to fix for dinner or even lunch. I have seen many people bring it for potlucks and it is always a crowd pleaser!
Sue W.
Sue W.
Foodie Expert
I purchase this when I am on a break from my healthy frozen options and want something a bit more satisfying instead. Like other microwave meals, it is pretty easy to prepare. Not spectacular, but pretty delicious nevertheless. Recommended for those who do not have the time or resources to cook at home.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Does the cheese in this lasagna taste authentic and creamy? I've bought a couple (not Stouffer's brand) and the cheese tasted like plastic, and did not even melt! I soooo want to try this brand and it looks delicious, but I have concerns with the cheese.
Jacquelynn R.
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
Does this have multiple cheeses in it? Does it taste processed? Would it be better to make it homemade? How long did it take to make?
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Does this contain ricotta cheese?
Sapphire A.
Sapphire A.
Zephyrhills, FL
This is probably the best frozen lasagna I've tried! Especially for the cheese and it definitely melts! You have to try it!