BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Satisfying Servings Lasagna Italiano.
Satisfying servings.
Freshly made pasta layered with seasoned meat sauce, tomato sauce and real cheese.
Large size.
No preservatives.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Stouffer's Satisfying Servings Lasagna Italiano
  • "I prefer real lasagna, but this is really good for a quick dinner." in 1 review
kris b.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Foodie Expert
SO DELICIOUS!! very simple to make!! they come in lots of sizes for single servings and large family servings!! i like the plain jane traditional lasagna flavor!! it feeds a lot of people and it tastes just as good as a homemade lasagna. i personally like it better (:
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
This is my a favorite for those night that I just do not have the time to prepare a dinner. I prefer real lasagna, but this is really good for a quick dinner.
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
When I'm feeling lazy this is my go to for a good filling dinner. My hubby loves it with some garlic bread bread on the side. A must have in the freezer always for those nights I'm just not up to going all out and being the chef of the house.
Ann R.
Ann R.
Nolensville, TN
Foodie Expert
Love Stouffers meals! The lasagna is delicious. Great to have on hand when you aren't up to cooking from scratch. Also a great dish to take to a gathering or a potluck.
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
This is my husbands favorite store bought lasagna. He said it tastes the closest to homemade.
Mrsk W.
Mrsk W.
I don't eat pork anymore (4 years) I hope they start make it with turkey or chicken sausage that would be great.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
Foodie Expert
It was okay tasting. Noodles were a little rubbery and the sauce was a little too sweet. i guess I'm just use to ma's homemade lasagna!
Korinna C.
Korinna C.
Radford, Va
I usually get the meat one. Doesn't take long at all to cook, perfect for a quick easy family dinner.
Missy R.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I love stouffers. My favorite is the lasagna. It is the only brand I will buy for the lasagna. You can buy the little one or the family size one. It is good with french bread.