Stouffer's Roasted Garlic & Lemon uploaded by Raven D.Stouffer's Roasted Garlic & Lemon uploaded by Raven D.

BY STOUFFER'S

Salt, Palm Oil With Sunflower Lecithin And Natural Flavor (Antioxidant), Dried Garlic, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Spices, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Pea Fiber, Inulin Chicory Powder, Garlic Extract, Tomato Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Fractionated Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion Powder, Dried Tomato, Citric Acid, Lemon Juice Concentrate Powder, Turmeric.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer K.
I was really excited to try this product because it was inexpensive, and looked easy enough to use...and I was sorely disappointed! The wraps did not fit around the size of a whole chicken breast (have to be 1" thick or smaller), so only part of my chicken breasts were seasoned. In addition, even when following directions to a T, placing the chicken in a pan without oil as directed caused the chicken to char and burn. I actually ended up pulling the chicken off the stove sooner than anticipated because they were burning so badly!  The seasoning taste was ok, but it was tough to taste over the charred outer portion of the breast. I told my husband that in the future, I will just season the chicken myself and cook in olive oil - just as simple, just as inexpensive, and whole heck of a lot easier!
Raven D.
Austin
I LOVE these seasoning wraps. I use them for chicken and tilapia. I always keep these in the house and handfuls at a time. This is my fave flavor and makes for easy cleanup. I highly recommend these.Stouffer's Roasted Garlic & Lemon