BY STOUFFER'S

Bread (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]),(Nbsp)Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor),(Nbsp)Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese(Nbsp)(Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken, And Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed With Natural Smoke Flavor. Bha, Bht, Citric Acid To Help Protect Flavor),(Nbsp)Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• I it really that good or what ..?????????????????????????...2 Answers
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
This is my favorite. I love their French bread pizza. I love the crunchy taste of the bread and the sauce isn’t too saucy. I’ve been eating these for years. I just wish it was a little more cheesy lol. I would recommend this
Alexandria T.
Brunswick, GA
Best frozen pizza ever! My husband and I love our respectice Stouffers French Bread Pizza, my favprite being good ole pepperoni! With two ways to cook (we call them hangry way and the yummy way but both ways taste great!) you can't go wrong! Good 100% real cheese, pepperonis made from prok chicken and beef and then the french bread crust, it's ph so good! These have become a staple in our house for good reason!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
Stouffer's makes a lot of really good products. I love these French bread pizzas . They are yummy and taste better when you cook them in the oven so they can crisp up but I admit I was so impatient I made them in the microwave. I would buy them again for a junk food movie night or a pay per view.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
They recently redid the recipe in Jan 2017 and it's still pretty good, though the preparation instructions are different than they used to be. They give you lots of pepperoni, and these guys are seriously tasty. Be careful not to overcook or undercook - it's easy to miss the mark cooking these.
Ashley C.
The bread is perfect and doesnt have that weird freezer taste. The peperoni does usually fall of but its cute in quarters so you can move it where youd like it to be before cooking. There is always plenty of cheesr and no need to add extras.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love this brand of pizza! It's great to eat as a quick meal and it is so delicious! It's always a great price and I recommend it to anyone who needs a great quality pizza! It's too good to pass up!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
For frozen pizza (whether it is deep-dish, regular, bites, rolls, or french bread style), Stouffer's French Bread Pepperoni Pizza's have been my to-go for several years. You definitely get your money's worth with 2 pizzas in the box. Plus, they are easy to heat. I recommend using a toaster oven for the best taste!
kelly m.
Really delicious frozen pizzas. The crust is nice and crunchy. It's an easy meal that takes about 7 mins if you microwave and then put in the oven to make it crispy. There's plenty of cheese and pepperoni!
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
So good! Sometimes I wish there was more cheese/pepperoni but the French bread when you bake it in the oven is so crunchy and delicious. It isn't bad in the microwave either but it's much better if you have the patience to cook it in the oven. It's also good to have the patience to let it cool so you don't scald your mouth with pizza sauce. Dilemmas.
A A.
My mom and I love these things and always have some in our freezer in case we're low on food or are craving pizza but don't want to order. If you follow the instructions exactly and actually let the oven preheat, the express method works out really well! The main downfall is that they're a bit messy and crumbly!
edgar a.
I it really that good or what ..?????????????????????????????

back