BY STOUFFER'S

Bread (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Water, Yeast, Contains 2% Or Less Of The Following: Soybean Oil, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Lactic Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]),(Nbsp)Sauce (Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Modified Food Starch, Garlic, Spices, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onion, Cultured Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder, Ground Paprika, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor),(Nbsp)Low Moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese(Nbsp)(Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Pepperoni Made With Pork, Chicken, And Beef (Pork, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Beef, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Spices, Dextrose, Pork Stock, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Flavoring, Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Ascorbate, Paprika, Processed With Natural Smoke Flavor. Bha, Bht, Citric Acid To Help Protect Flavor),(Nbsp)Margarine (Soybean Oil, Water, Vegetable Mono & Diglycerides, Salt, Natural Flavor [Includes Milk], Vitamin A Palmitate Added, Vitamin D3).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
This is my favorite. I love their French bread pizza. I love the crunchy taste of the bread and the sauce isn’t too saucy. I’ve been eating these for years. I just wish it was a little more cheesy lol. I would recommend this
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I can remember eating these as a kid and they are still my favorite quick grab and go pizzas. Being on french bread makes the pizza thick and so good. The pepperonis are my favorite!! STOUFFER'S Pepperoni French Bread Pizza perfect.. like like!!
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI
I buy these all the time for a easy quick meal! They are great tasting and remind me of the French bread pizza I used to get in school!
Dana S.
Gaston, SC
Omgosh i use to eat these every day coming home from school. delicious. taste just like a mini pizza. and its just perfect size.
Aparna B.
This is good for days when I reach home late and don't have the energy to cook. Tastes yummy and cooks super quick! Love it.
Sarah G.
I really love french bread pizza. So crispy and cheesey- one of my go to comfort foods. Love pepperoni ans supreme.
Paula D.
Westland, MI
Love, Love, Love this pizza -- good for a quick fix. Just the size to fill me up and satisfy my pizza craving.
Cory L.
Brownsville
Great and fresh taste from this frozen pizza. Easy to prepare and great every time. Two will fill me up.