BY STOUFFER'S

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Red Skin Potatoes, Cooked White Meat Chicken, Water, Broccoli, 2% Or Less Of Marsala Wine, Modified Food Starch, Butter (Cream, Salt), Brown Sugar, Salt, Maltodextrin, Garlic, Isolated Soy Protein, Sodium Phosphates, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Mushrooms, Onion Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Caramel Color, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Potassium Chloride, Flavors, Lactic Acid, Spices, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Calcium Lactate, Chicken Fat, Dried Chicken Broth, Gum Acacia, Sodium Lactate, Sesame Oil, Canola Lecithin, Citric Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Potato Starch, Mushroom Juice, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Propylene Glycol, Natural Flavors, Onion Juice, Garlic Juice.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• I really like Stouffers meals of any kind. If I have to eat a fro...1 Answers
Review (1)
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is good but wish there was more chicken in it and take out the broccoli the price is a lol high for the little amount of food you get
Crisma G.
I really like Stouffers meals of any kind. If I have to eat a frozen meal..... it has to be Stouffers. Now... When I first tried these I got this meal, and their Fajita meal. This meal was OK. It was a little bland, and I feel like you don't get much chicken. The Fajita meal was amazing though!! I went back and bought 3 more of the Fajita meals. Haha I had to stock up. If you're on the go like I am, these meals will seriously co.e in handy!! You have to try the Fajita meal!!