BY STOUFFER'S

Green Beans, Cooked White Meat Chicken Water, Red Skin Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Sugar, Monterey Jack Cheddar Cheese Blend (Monterey Jack Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color]), Onions, 2% Or Less Of Tomato Paste, Tomato Concentrate (Water, Tomato Paste), Chicken Fat, Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Corn Starch, Molasses, Salt, Chili Pepper, Caramel Color, Isolated Soy Protein, Modified Food Starch, Seasoning (Dried Chicken Broth, Chicken Powder, Natural Flavor), Spices, Maltodextrin, Sodium Phosphate, Tamarind, Garlic Powder, Smoke Flavoring, Dried Onions, Natural Flavors, Cayenne Red Pepper, Garlic, Dried Garlic.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
This is my favorite of the Fit Kitchen line so far! I love the sweet potatoes in the savory sauce and with the cheese, it's not a combination I've had before.
These meals are fantastic for days where you need that extra protein like work out days, or if you're super hungry and need a filling meal.
Sydnee S.
I hate eating frozen meals but when you have little time between jobs, these will just have to do. And let me say they are awesome! They don't taste like the typical "frozen meals" and they're super affordable! (And healthy compared to other frozen meals). I will continue to buy these awesome meals for the days I don't have time to cook :)!
Gracelyn E.
Lynn, MA
This food is so good! it tastes fresh and is definitely one of my favorites from this brand. It is a little on the salty side though so that is why I have given it 4 out of 5 stars.
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I *rarely* eat freezer meals (like once a year kind of rarely), but I was house sitting for a client and needed some single serving quick meals. This one caught my eye because it wasn't pasta or mexican food. It was a fantastic choice!
I have a small appetite so this meal actually fed me twice. Loved the BBQ sauce and sweet potatoes. I've got some more house sitting coming up and plan to enjoy this meal again!