Stouffer's Meatloaf

The STOUFFER?S CLASSICS Meatloaf is a comforting favorite. It's made with quality ingredients like the natural* beef and pork that makes up our meatloaf, russet mashed potatoes, and a tasty, homestyle gravy. Our sweet and savory ketchup glaze brings it all together. It's a flavorful dish that is sure to have you wanting more. Please see the manufacturer?s website for additional information.

*No artificial ingredients?only minimally processed

Does the meatloaf cook well in the microwave, I know that sometimes when cooking frozen meats they can cook really unevenly?
Is it worth the price ? Not sure how the sauce tastes
Is this good? Looks like it would be dry.
Start your review of Stouffer's Meatloaf!
Kaylyn M.
Saint Albans, VT
I absolutely love this meatloaf! I love the smaller portions that come with mashed potatoes. I bring this to work. I also eat some for dinner as well. It is best when cooked in the oven, by far. Very flavorful. No chunks of fat in the meat. Very good meal that is filling and affordable. I highly recommend buying and trying this. I will continue to purchase this in the future.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Stouffer's Meatloaf uploaded by Alicia D.
One of my favorite go to frozen dinners! Cooks in less than 5 minutes for a taste of a home cooked meal straight from your freezer right to your dinner plate without all the hassle and mess of having to prepare and cook it yourself ! Both the meatloaf and potatoes are Very tasteful and cook evenly and thoroughly if follow the cooking instructions correctly! Stouffer's Meatloaf Stouffer's Meatloaf
Alexandra L.
I loovvvveeee stouffers! It's great to be on the go. Take It to work, school, anywhere with a microwave! Lol, they taste as good as if you were to make it. Yum!
Jennifer B.
Jefferson, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Stouffers meatloaf is by far the best meatloaf I’ve ever had from a frozen meal very affordable. I would recommend this product
Becki A.
Milford, OH
I love this meatloaf.  It has 6 individual loaves in the package.  They are small so you will probably eat at least 2.  It is easy to fix and the taste is very good.  It is affordable but I try to buy it when it is on sale.  If you haven't tried this, you should.
Lisa  C.
Makawao, HI
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this meat loaf. It has a lot of flavoring. It is fast, convenient, and your family will love it. All you need your side, mash patatoe and salad.
Stephanie  S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Almost just as good as momma used to make! Comfort food at its finest. You don't even have to peel back the plastic. Just pop it out of the box and throw it in the oven.
Lysandra T.
Summerfield, FL
Just like homemade, fast and easy after working hard all day. Add their Mac and cheese and a veggie and dinner is done.
Michelle R.
Salisbury, NC
Love this brand of meat loaf .it is so flavorful and is easy to prepare. This dinner is great for people that live a lone . A great meat and potatoes kind of meal that you can put in the oven or in the microwave. No mess or fuss .I highly recommend it to everyone .
Angela  F.
Attalla, AL
This is my guilty pleasure. I love stouffers meatloaf and mashed potatoes. These meals are good for a late dinner. Super quick and convenient and you can heat and eat in the same container. It also is a easy meal on the go.