Stouffer's Meatloaf uploaded by Jill R.

BY STOUFFER'S #48 in Frozen Entrees

Potatoes, Water, Cooked Beef, Cooked Pork, Cream, 2% Or Less Of Onions, Catsup (Tomato Concentrate [Water, Tomato Paste], Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Onion), Soy Protein Concentrate, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Rolled Oats, Salt, Whey Protein Concentrate, Green Peppers, Sour Cream (Cultured Cream, Skim Milk, Enzymes), Vital Wheat Gluten, Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Spices, Tamarind, Natural Flavor, Sulfiting Agent), Dried Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Bleached Wheat Flour, Beef Broth Concentrate (Beef Stock [Water, Beef Broth], Dried Beef Stock, Beef Fat, Maltodextrin, Water, Flavors, Caramel Color, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Whey, 2% Or Less Of Modified Cornstarch, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Enzyme Modified Cream, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor [From Vegetable Oil], Natural Smoke Flavor), Potassium Chloride, Caramel Color, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Onion Powder, Spices, Mono- & Diglycerides, Modified Tapioca Starch, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Flavor, Enzyme Modified Butterfat), Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors, Canola Oil, Potato Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Beef Flavor (Dried Beef Broth, Maltodextrin, Salt, Flavoring, Disodium Phosphate, Grill Flavor [From Vegetable Oil], Smoke Flavor), Carrageenan, Seasoning (Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Gum Arabic, Beef Stock Concentrate, Beef, Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphates), Cultured Whey, Flavors, Enzyme Modified Cream, Lactic Acid, Annatto & Turmeric Color.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

• Does the meatloaf cook well in the microwave, I know that...1 Answers
  • Is it worth the price ? Not sure how the sauce tastes 3 Answers
  • Is this good? Looks like it would be dry. 5 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
This is a delicious meatloaf. It is easy to prepare in the oven and taste homemade. Goes well with mashed potatoes to make a full meal, and is at a great value. I am a repeat customer I usually get the 6 pack meatloaf it feeds the whole family. I would recommend this meatloaf to anyone who likes homestyle cooking.
Dennis C.
Cocoa
This is, hands down, the finest frozen entree I have ever had!  It was actually of homemade quality.  Not mystery meat and not anything but deliciously good!  Incredibly and happily surprised!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Pretty darn good for frozen meatloaf. Pro it has nice homemade flavor con it’s full of preservatives. Easy to make either pop it in the microwave or oven which I prefer. A good quick meal on the go. Very affordable.
Angel H.
I think Stouffers comes close to being like homemade food. You pop it in the oven and it’s ready fast. It’s good quality. Great affordability for the price. Quality is great. I would buy again and recommend this to someone else.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This meatloaf is excellent with a homemade taste. I've been buying Stouffers frozen dinners for years and I had them as a little girl. Consistently good! This is a brand you can trust who has mastered the art of frozen dinners. This is a well loved product in many Anericsn homes!
Lori B.
We love meatloaf and this is a quick and easy version that's nice to have on hand. It's probably not the healthiest of choices, but helps get a balanced meal on the table when we're in a rush. Great value for the price and will repurchase as a great standby.
Maria G.
Hialeah, FL
I cant even describe how delicious this lasagna is! The best ones are the meat and salsa and the vegetables one. Even for those who do not like veggies, I totally recommend it because you do not taste the veggies. Just a creamy white sauce and the pasta. My family loves to make these when they don't want to cook. You cant even tell its not homemade.
Lindsay P.
I really enjoy the Stouffer's frozen dinners, and these larger portion versions are perfect. We have rather large appetites and the regular versions are just a bit too small.
Circumspect 4.
This is one of my favorite Stouffer's meals. Easy to grab for lunch at work or easy to make at home. I'm not normally a gravy fan but I love this combination!!! A staple in our house!
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Stouffer's meatloaf is delicious. Simple and quick to prepare when you just don't have time or feel like cooking a home cooked meal. Real close to homemade. Tasty!
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Is this good? Looks like it would be dry.
Nina R.
Bronx, NY
Is it worth the price ? Not sure how the sauce tastes
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
Does the meatloaf cook well in the microwave, I know that sometimes when cooking frozen meats they can cook really unevenly?

back