BY STOUFFER'S

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Sugar, Salt, Spices, Potassium Chloride, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour. Meat: Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Water, Spices, Salt, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Spice Extracts), Uncured Pepperoni No Nitrate Or Nitrite Added (Pork, Beef, Salt, 2% Or Less Of Seasoning [Fruit And Spice Extracts], Dextrose, Water, Seasoning [Paprika Extracts, Natural Spice Extracts], Lactic Acid Starter Culture), Cooked Ground Beef, Cooked Pork. Cheese: Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Corn Starch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Flavors), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Kim R.
Ishpeming, MI
This tastes amazing. It’s one of those nights where time got away from me and I didn’t know what to do for dinner. Luckily I always have a go to frozen meal if needed. Meat Lovers Lasagna is delicious.
Kathy C.
West Park, FL
This is such a great dish for those nights when you don’t have a lot of time to prep but have a big family to feed. The recipe is just perfect from the sauce to the cheese it’s definitely going to please!
Crystal F.
This is my favorite frozen lasagna! The pepperonis in this make it taste amazing! This is the only frozen lasagna brand that I've gotten that has tasted homemade. It's a great and easy meal for a when you don't feel like cooking.
Su I.
This lasagna is intense. So much meat! We usually get the one with meat sauce, but we went for the meat lovers this time to try it out. We were more than satisfied! It is super tasty. That being said, it is considerably higher calorie and fat than the regular meat sauce. Something to keep in mind if you're watching your intake.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
My boyfriend suggested me this and at first I was hesitant to buy it coz i've tried many ready-made food that just taste bland but this one is the best! The taste is perfectly balance and very convinient to prepare when you don't have time to cook. Also the portion is generous. I always get the family size for my ohana and we just love it!
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
My husband and I both really love this meat lovers lasagna. Back when we worked 10-12 hour shifts this was a dinner staple!! We still get it every now and then for a yummy treat, although we try to eat lower carb healthier meals now.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Every once in awhile there are too many drs appointments in a day to plan out a healthy meal, or I'm simply too tired. My husband isn't exactly kitchen literate, so we pick up a family sized stouffers meal. The meat lovers lasagna is a favorite. Add some garlic bread sticks to the side, and it's complete. It has pepperoni, sausage, and other meat to really fill the tummy. *I do recommend going against the instructions and pulling the plastic off, and tightly wrapping the top of the tray in some tin foil sprayed with cooking spray. It tastes better in the end. We also add some shredded cheese in the last 20 minutes of baking.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I usually love the Stouffer's lasagna but for some reason this was really small and didn't fill me up at all it's also really spicy. It's affordable but I'm not sure if I'll buy again.
Kristy S.
I am a Mother of three boys and life gets crazy busy sometimes this is the perfect thing to have on hand, just put it straight from the freezer into the oven and in a little over an hour it's ready to eat! It's delicious and this size is perfect, I cut it into 4 pieces and it's a great serving size for my husband & boy's. Excellent quality, decent price, found in most grocery stores freezer section.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
First off, I typically love the big size of Stouffer's lasagna. However I did not enjoy this. There could be a few factors that contributed to this though: 1. I put it in the microwave instead of baking like I usually do and I typically don't enjoy microwaved food as well. 2. I purchased the meat lovers version and I usually just buy the classic flavor. I didn't like the sausage that was added in.

Walmart