Stouffer's Macaroni & Cheese With Broccoli uploaded by Tammy M.

BY STOUFFER'S

Cheddar Cheese Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Butter (Cream, Salt), Salt, Potassium Chloride. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten. Broccoli.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Grace A.
Columbus, OH
So good! Very comforting good, and even though it's not the healthiest, getting that serving of broccoli with it is a huge plus! I'm weird and like my mac and cheese cold.. try it! I think the cheese is so much richer that way.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this a lot! No doubt this meal is popular and not too bad of price.
Its frozen so not so healthy but works in the household
Katy I.
Montesano, WA
Best mac and cheese I've had from the store, by far! It's a hit in our house!
Chelsea W.
Sweet Briar , VA
Foodie Expert
Yummy comfort food! I grew up eating these! I prefer homemade but this is great for frozen!
Lisa T.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
This one is yummy. It is very cheesy and I love the broccoli they are big pieces. Some other brands have really small pieces and only a couple in them. This one has lots of brocolli. Makes for a good meal.