BY STOUFFER'S #3 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Cheddar Club Cheese (Cheddar Cheese [Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Salt, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Salt, Xanthan Gum. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Marquita S.
Richmond
This is the best macaroni and cheese. It's creamy and very cheesy. It doesn't compare to other frozen macaroni and cheese, its not healthy but it is delicious. The pro is you can feed your whole family with it, and a con is that you can pay a pretty penny for it. But it's worth the cost you pay for it your family will be pleased. I recommend you try this macaroni and cheese with your family.
Roshanda A.
Atlanta, Georgia
This meal feeds about four people.  It's affordable, easy to make, and requires little to no effort. I love that there are no preservatives, delicious, and it's made with 100% real cheese.

First, I preheated my oven then I placed the container on a baking pan. I set my bake timer for 1hr 15 minutes. Once it was done the edges were nicely brown. My family even my picky toddler loves this. Definitely recommend this to someone with no time for cooking. Will be purchasing this again.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
Im a very big fan of this frozen food. While it is rather finicky on the way it wants to be heated up, it is usually very good. I'm giving this four stars since it can sometimes be ruined if you're using a smaller microwave and don't heat up exactly right (instructions are only given for a 1100 watt microwave or higher.)
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
It's expensive but tastes good and is easy to make. It's very filling and worth the price. It's very simple to make and eat but it can take a longer time than other brands of mac and cheese.
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
the ultimate comfort food. the cheesiness and creaminess just doesnt compare to kraft or other macoroni and cheese brands on the market. this will always be my favorite comfort food!
Emily W.
Concord
Is this the healthiest thing you will ever eat? No. But it tastes wonderful and is really filling. Works great as a side for a meal split between 2+ people. I even pop it out of the plastic and heat in a glass container as a precaution, and it does no harm to the dish. When you need some hearty, homemade like mac n cheese, this is a win!
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
Creamy, Rich, and decadent, this is my go to comfort food on a frigid winter day. I can heat it up quickly for convenience and it will warm me up, while filling my stomach too.
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I’m not sure what it is about this mac and cheese, but it’s my favorite frozen mac and cheese hands down. It’s always so cheesy and tastes great. It’s mac and cheese so maybe not the ~healthiest~ meal, but you won’t regret eating it because it tasted so great and you enjoyed it.
Danielle L.
Corinth
Is this the healthiest option you could go for? Absolutely not. Do I still love it anyways? Absolutely.

This is one of my go to frozen lunch options to bring to work when I decide to snooze my alarm and don’t have time to actually make a lunch in the morning.

I think it is delicious!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Delicious creamy cheesy Mac and cheese. One of the better frozen Mac and cheeses out there. Great as meal or as a side dish. Perfect for a fall/winter night to keep you warm. Comfort food awesomeness.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Has anyone tried this brand before? Is it worth buying?
Sherry N.
Does anyone think this is the best frozen Macaroni?
Selena G.
Is it a yummy mac and cheese? should i buy it
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Do you enjoy this frozen meal?
Zoe G.
Flushing, NY
How many people does this serve? Can we refrigerate leftovers if it's too much?