BY STOUFFER'S

Tomatoes (Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride), Blanched Macaroni (Water, Semolina, Wheat Gluten), Cooked Beef, Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Modified Cornstarch, White Wine Vinegar, Salt, Brown Sugar, Potassium Chloride, Roasted Red Pepper Puree, Seasoning (Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Wheat, Salt], Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Dextrose, Soybean Oil), Dehydrated Red Peppers, Dehydrated Garlic, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Spices, Cultured Whey.
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany R.
Richmond, IN
I had this for lunch the other day. It was much better than most frozen meals. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
A guilty pleasure. Love to keep a couple in the freezer and pop them in the microwave for a quick lunch. It's tasty and filling.
Cinna B.
Detroit, MI
I could eat this everyday I love making it homemade but when I'm being lazy this definitely helps out my craving
Kathy D.
Yucko! this stuff is terrible. It is chewy, full of fat & flavorless. I would never buy this product again! :(
Stephanie G.
We are not big on frozen dinners in my house like these but surprisingly this was pretty good for what it is.