BY STOUFFER'S #2 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Mercedes B.
Marietta, GA
Really good, up to now my favorite. Has a tasty flavor , not salty, ver seasoned or too spicy , been frozen food which im not a big .  The con is probably a little greasy, im not sure if is healthy base on the sodium level but definitely i recommend it
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
We always have to keep these in the freezer because my husband loves them. They aren't as tasty as home made but if your looking for a quick and very easy lasagna this is your best bet.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I use this when I know I’m going to be feeding a few extra people and they all enjoy it. It’s very tasty and decently priced for the size. I love how easy it is to cook. Just put it in the oven and let it cook while I prep the rest of my dinner plans
Lauren D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Great for a family dinner! Taste homemade and is easy to prepare! About an hour and a half in the oven and bam a hearty meal for everyone to enjoy! This product is easy to find in grocery stores where I typically buy it in Vons or Albertsons.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best, easiest dinner ever! The taste is amazing, tastes homemade and everyone loves it! The only thing I wish was better is how slow it seems to cook, but it makes since cause it's HUGE! Very filling and I always have leftovers!
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
Big things come in small packages! This is a mini version of the family sized lasagna dinner. Perfect for a single person that wants a filling meal done quick. It tastes wonderful and just as good as homemade without all of the work!
McKayla P.
big springs
It’s alright. I just depends on your personal tastes, my dad loves this but I don’t. It take a hour too cook so that can be a con. This is my first time trying this. I think it just needs a little more flavor to the sauce.
Linda F.
When I don't have the time, I buy one of these for the whole family, and we still have leftovers when someone wants to pop it in the oven. Great ingredients and wonderful price as well as brand.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
If I’m not feeling the mood to make lasagna this is the next best thing! It’s got that homemade feel and leaves you full! I’ve been buying this for a while now and plan to continue to do so!
Lacey T.
Eastside
This is always a hit with my family and friends. I love the cheesiness and the gooieness of this lasagna. It is very affordable and easy to make. I will recommend this to you.
Alexia S.
Does the cheese in this lasagna taste authentic and creamy? I've bought a couple (not Stouffer's brand) and the cheese tasted like plastic, and did not even melt! I soooo want to try this brand and it looks delicious, but I have concerns with the cheese.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is there a difference between party size and family size?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Should I buy it
Kristina T.
Does this contain ricotta cheese?
Jacquelynn R.
Wichita
Does this have multiple cheeses in it? Does it taste processed? Would it be better to make it homemade? How long did it take to make?