BY STOUFFER'S #33 in Frozen Entrees

Sauce: Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Cooked Beef, Water, Dry Curd Cottage Cheese (Cultured Skim Milk, Enzymes), Modified Cornstarch, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Salt, Sugar, Wheat Flour, Dried Onions, Spices, Garlic Powder. Cooked Pasta: Water, Semolina. Cheese: Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese And Modified Cornstarch (Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese [Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes], Modified Cornstarch, Nonfat Milk, Flavors), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes).
Please Be Sure To Check The Actual Product Label Since The Information Contained Here May Have Changed.

Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce
  • "I love this product, it is so easy to pop into the oven after a long day." in 1 review
Saige S.
Hemet, CA
I love this lasagna. My boyfriend and I will cook it for dinner one night then eat it for the next few days heated up. It’s just as good reheated!
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
Stouffer’s frozen lasagna is always a perfect choice for an easy dinner. Easy and wholesome, and no preservatives! Sure to please the whole family!
Michael R.
CLEVELAND, TN
This lasagna taste just like homemade. This is what we buy when we want a lasagna. No preservatives or fillers and real cheese. Its awesome.
ashley w.
Tastes just like homemade. It's so easy to make you just pop it in the oven and it's ready. It tastes delicious. I bought this from VONS.
Lisa S.
Wayne
It fed 6 people great deal takes a while to cook but really worth it especially when you don’t feel like making dinner good value
Trina S.
When my husband doesn't have time to make his Christmas lasagna we Stouffers lasagna. It's very tasty and satisfying.
ashley m.
When we want lasagna this is our go to. Perfect for a hungry family of boys. Even great left over the next day
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis , IN
Wonderful lasagna. Enough for a larger group of people. It has a decent cost for the amount of food you get.
Kimberly K.
I live lasagna. Yet, somehow they managed to make theirs taste like a nasty old school lunch. Avoid this.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!