Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce Party Size uploaded by Gemini M.Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce Party Size uploaded by Indira H.Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce Party Size uploaded by Makayla S.

BY STOUFFERS

Stouffer's® Lasagna with Meat & Sauce.
Freshly made pasta layered between a rich meat sauce & topped with real mozzarella cheese.
No preservatives.
830mg sodium 35% DV.
7g sugars.
16g protein 25% DV.
Calcium 20% DV.
See nutrition information for sat fat & sodium content.
12 servings.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

• Is there a difference between party size and family size?2 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this lasagna! It tastes great and is easy to cook! It's also affordable and perfect when I'm busy but still want to cook.
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Foodie Expert
Stouffers lasagne is one of the best frozen lasagne you can get. Has a great taste and easy to fix!
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. Such a quick and easy dinner that you can put in the oven, put on a timer, and forget about it until it's done. Delicious. Has a great amount of cheese, sauce and meat. I buy this all the time.
Rhema J.
Rhema J.
Belton, TX
I have been eating this lasagna for years. It makes an easy meal for people who are busy like moms, students, and other working adults. I now buy it for myself in college. It's easy to prepare and very delicious. I would buy this product again. I only wish they weren't so expensive.
lizi e.
lizi e.
Pekin, IL
Foodie Expert
Best lasagna ever. Great taste and totally affordable. This is one of our family favorites. We always reccomend to everyone. Stouffer's Lasagna With Meat & Sauce Party Size
Indira H.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this lasagna it is delicious, the meat and the sauce are at their point, in my house we love it.
Ximena O.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Oh this is just agh!!! I love it easy way to have a lassage made in no time! And besides that is delicious and the pricing is great! I love this lassaga! <3
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
This is a family favorite and we are actually having it tonight. I wish they weren't so expensive but you pay for convenience. I love that we get a warm hearty meal and I didn't have to do much to get it on the table.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Foodie Expert
It's ok. Cheap frozen dinner. I could probably make one from scratch in the time it takes to cook this. Good for a lazy night. Needs more filling and cheese. Mostly noodles
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockwall, TX
Foodie Expert
What a great, quick, and easy dinner! I'll throw this in the oven, make a quick salad, and you've got a great dinner for a small family! Or if theres just one or two of you, it make great leftovers! You just need to make sure to plan for the cooking time, which is about an hour.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Is there a difference between party size and family size?